So...what does it get you??

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I've noticed a couple of guys with the "Premium Member" banner in their avatars today, which I guess you can get by contributing funds to the SVTP site costs.

Just wondering...are there any other privileges besides the banner? Extra PM storage? Anything else??

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
There is a private section where they all hang out and talk shit about us lowly people

:lol: That's some funny stuff right there!

Thanks for the link Jason. Looks like a good deal for $45, I guess. The ability to post attachments and the picture storage alone would probably be worth it to me. Not to mention the ability to talk shit about the non-members.:rollseyes

Wonder if the "Premium Member" banner is optional, though. I wouldn't want to F up my avatar with that thing!!

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The huge 'premium' banner is pretty annoying. I paid for membership on jeepforums and their icon is much smaller and nicer. I almost don't want to pay because a lot of the asshats that are premium members won't shut up about it, especially DaleM. Probably will get one of the t-shirts though.

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I did it for the increased mail box, increased search results, get rid of the banners, the shirt and the sticker...

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Unlimited searches are single-handedly worth the $45. I can't tell you how nice it is to NOT have to wait 45 seconds, etc.

dragon40k

Established Member
A couple of years ago I just flat out GAVE $50 to the site. I should have just waited. I'd buy a shirt to support the site but for $5 shipping and a 4-6 week delivery you can suck my balls.

dhenderson67

Boss
Established Member
:lol: That's some funny stuff right there!

Thanks for the link Jason. Looks like a good deal for $45, I guess. The ability to post attachments and the picture storage alone would probably be worth it to me. Not to mention the ability to talk shit about the non-members.:rollseyes

Wonder if the "Premium Member" banner is optional, though. I wouldn't want to F up my avatar with that thing!!

:lol:

hook982

Suicide Blonde...
Established Member
A couple of years ago I just flat out GAVE $50 to the site. I should have just waited. I'd buy a shirt to support the site but for $5 shipping and a 4-6 week delivery you can suck my balls.

Wow....he's angry!!:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread