So, what's it like to daily drive 1,000HP?

Kiohtee

Established Member
Well, I don't know.

I figured I would post this separate of my gaming videos thread because it's more relevant to SVTP in general. Please go easy on me as I'm still brand new to this whole videoing/editing thing. I'm also working on acquiring some more recording equipment as my arsenal right now consists of the following: an iPhone XS Max for b-roll and a GoPro Hero 4 Session. Lol

Please let me know what you think and thanks for watching!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
During the b-roll? Gotta keep it non-copyright friendly. Music is the hardest part of this gig.

My car makes 815RWHP on E85 and I didn't claim to daily drive 1,000HP. Reread title please.

What is your power level in the video? I think you said 650 whp. Why even mention 1000hp? My 4runner makes 150whp - would it be OK if I posted a video with the title "What's it like driving a 1000 hp 4runner?"

Kiohtee

Established Member
What is your power level in the video? I think you said 650 whp. Why even mention 1000hp? My 4runner makes 150whp - would it be OK if I posted a video with the title "What's it like driving a 1000 hp 4runner?"

You’re obviously not getting it are you? It’s a little of a play on everybody talking about 1,000HP cars, although people are increasingly measuring BHP which puts my car right at 1,000, and regardless of what it makes currently, it’s literally a tank of gas away from 815.

Not to mention I said I don’t know.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Video was good. I like the kinda clickbait title. Good job on the video I learned something new about e85 being a hard starter

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Yes it would be okay to do that video.

Go ahead.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Video was good. I like the kinda clickbait title. Good job on the video I learned something new about e85 being a hard starter

Thanks! I knew the title would rustle a couple jimmies, but man.

Don't even have 1000hp or a mic.

I mean, 937 crank which is what everybody is measuring for those silly ‘I have a 1,000HP car’ videos. Also, sorry if my startup channel and equipment isn’t up to TDIB/1320/TRC standards.

Guys, please read the video title carefully. Classify it as clickbait if you need to, but I explicitly state that I don’t know what it’s like to own a 1,000HP car, although I’m not far off either.

The title is meant to grab attention, that’s all.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great video! Very informative.

Most people on this forum will never know what 815whp hp feels like, let alone 1000.

84145015-F07-C-474-D-887-B-17-EA780-A8-EF0.gif

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Thanks! I knew the title would rustle a couple jimmies, but man.

I mean, 937 crank which is what everybody is measuring for those silly ‘I have a 1,000HP car’ videos. Also, sorry if my startup channel and equipment isn’t up to TDIB/1320/TRC standards.

Guys, please read the video title carefully. Classify it as clickbait if you need to, but I explicitly state that I don’t know what it’s like to own a 1,000HP car, although I’m not far off either.

The title is meant to grab attention, that’s all.

Great video! Very informative.

Most people on this forum will never know what 815whp hp feels like, let alone 1000.

View attachment 1541964

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dudes need to wash the sand out of their vaginas and get over the title. Every big YouTuber started somewhere.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I support the small channels on YouTube and Twitch since the guys usually put more effort in their videos.

Been trying to get my wife to do a makeup how to channel, but she is worried about crap like the pushback your getting.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I support the small channels on YouTube and Twitch since the guys usually put more effort in their videos.

Been trying to get my wife to do a makeup how to channel, but she is worried about crap like the pushback your getting.

I take it with a grain of salt. I knew coming into this adventure that the YouTube community, and people in general really, are a toxic bunch. You make a video with an honest title and look what happens. Maybe I should've used clickbait after all. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread