So Who Has The Most Miles On Their 2013/14?

Nickoli

Established Member
I pulled mine in the garage the other day with 9,999.8 miles. I almost don't want to take it out again now lol

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Just about to roll over the 3300 mark. That's embarrassing to me, actually, since I'm not the kind of guy those low miles suggest. Typically I'm the kind of guy to drive my favorite car everywhere but for some reason I feel differently about this one. I put the first 1000 miles on it as quickly as I could so I could enjoy it after the suggested break in period, but cold weather and rain/snow stopped me from driving it much after that for the first few months of ownership.
It's never been in the rain, but I'm not "protecting" it for any monetary reasons. I don't see this as an investment or something that I will sell for a bazillion dollars down the road or anything. I think I just like the way the car looks so much I don't want to see it get the little chips/road rash we all get on our daily drivers until absolutely necessary. It will happen, but I'm not going to hurry it along. I've driven it to work every day this week because the weather has been beautiful. I think the weather dictates how much I drive it more than anything else.

mikejaeggi

Established Member
966 since 12/14/2012. I wish I had more, broke my foot recently and can't operate the clutch so I just sit in it in the garage and drink beer.

Quazie

Established Member
1958 miles since I picked her up 6-1-13. I cant help but drive it when the weather is good. I look for reasons to take it out.

Ky GT500

Established Member
3200 on my '14,,, picked up in May. Weather dictates my driving somewhat and where I going with it. Crowded parking lots make me nervous. The People of Walmart are everywhere,, like zombies,, can't get away from them. Beulah,,,,sporting husband beater shirt, no bra, cigarette stuck to lower lip, driving the old police auction Crown Vic, will inevitably park next to me, no matter how far out in the parking lot I go,,, kick the door open into the side of my car so all the multiple kids, sporting pajama pants at 2 in the afternoon, can bail out to ransacked the candy/toy isle,, then do it all over again when they leave.

Last edited:

Shhhh

Established Member
1334 miles unfortunately. Picked it up 6-12-12 and Im not getting as much free time as I thought I was going to have.

Marc

Established Member
I have got 4300 on mine. I actually feel like I have a high mileage car from the previous posts! :lol:

I put the first 1000 miles on it quick for a break in period. I would bet I have 5000 miles on it before I butten it up for the winter and owning it a year.

I think I would average 3,000 - 4,000 miles on a typical year.

Burlybear

Established Member
822 miles since 7-5-13. Here in the valley of the sun, it is too hot to drive it everyday. Can't wait until fall and winter!!!

Husky44

Established Member
7500 on my 2013 that I took home 9/11/12. Drove it for about 5 weeks before winter invaded, and put 3k on her. Got it out again in late April, and have done 4500 since then, although I haven't had it out much the past week. That'll change next week though! Road trip!

Users who are viewing this thread