So who's seriously gonna buy the ford GT??

Wildpony

Established Member
I'm sure I would if I had the $$. But I'm sure that even if I did I will be in line behind all those people w/connections -ie. Sports stars, rap stars, Bill Gates, Leno etc. Ford will put the cars in the hands of people that may get them attention. IMO. This is SAD!!!. 90 % of these $$ people can't change their Fu**'n oil !! (maybe Leno-he probably can)

faet

Established Member
Im getting a GT40 kit car from australia (roaringforties) :)
:p
its ganna come around Christmas and i should be done umm in 6-10months... depending how much work i get a school

stan03

Established Member
I'm buying one !!

I just got over paying off my two "R" Cobra's...I have the hat...I just got my jacket.....and my yellow '03 Cobra 485rwhp sets there keeping her spot warm !!

:burnout:

O.D. Showtime

Established Member
Re: I'm buying one !!

Originally posted by stan03
I just got over paying off my two "R" Cobra's...I have the hat...I just got my jacket.....and my yellow '03 Cobra 485rwhp sets there keeping her spot warm !!

:burnout:

Damn, you for real? Where do you even purchase a GT? How much do they cost?

03Karslinger

Established Member
MSRP is going to be $100,000 K. Production estimated to be in June of 2004. 1,000 units anualy. Lottery Pick on the dealers

:shrug: :shrug:

Mach0ne351

Established Member
i am! after i donate my left lung, kidney, 2/3's of my liver, most of my blood, and my right eye. THEN after that i can MAYBE put a downpayment! hahaha

-marek

stopsign00

I have talked with several ford dealers and will have one on order as soon as possible.BTW the going price has not been set but from what ford says it will be around 130k. Will not drive but trailer to shows.

SVT4ME

Established Member
The window price is 130K. But wait till the worst people in the world get a hold of it. Car dealers will be waiting for the faithful with a mark up of I'd say at least 10 to 15K.

chris03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
The window price is 130K. But wait till the worst people in the world get a hold of it. Car dealers will be waiting for the faithful with a mark up of I'd say at least 10 to 15K.
man, they mark up 03 Cobras 15k and Maach 1s 10k here :(. They even wanted $200k for a damn 2000 Cobra R (needless to say, it's still on the lot). If Future Ford gets their hand on one of these, and the ****ers prolly will, I'd be surprised at anything under $250k

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Someone needs to report that dealer to FORD MOTOR CO. and they can send them a letter with a slap on the hand, then if they don't stop with the mark up's, they suspend them. It's a process, but FORD doesn't want them marking special vehicles up.

chris03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra R Man
Someone needs to report that dealer to FORD MOTOR CO. and they can send them a letter with a slap on the hand, then if they don't stop with the mark up's, they suspend them. It's a process, but FORD doesn't want them marking special vehicles up.

yea ford really cares. They got 2 to 3 times more 03 cobras than any SVT dealer within 100 miles. Ford's response was, while they don't encourage it, each dealership can adjust the price for their own market" They mark up everything....from the golf kart thingie to the Panoz

nduction03

Established Member
Me and my wife Halle B. will go pickout ours first day.

Right.

:cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread