So....You DIDN'T want a crane on your roof?

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
ok well you got one....

a little NWS. Some language

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MfHsLT9hY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Crane Crushes House‬‏[/nomedia]

and

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=223eJKe6Pg4&NR=1"]YouTube - ‪After Crane Crused House‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited by a moderator:

usmcrebel

Established Member
I do hot tub and spa deliveries on the side, and you would not believe some of the crap people want...I am not sure what happened there, but this last week we did two crane deliveries. the first we had to shoot 70+ ft over a house and through some trees. I was expecting an outcome about like that.
The second was more nerve racking...we had to shoot in between the 1 million volt lines drop the spa down in between the 7000 volt lines an onto a deck 30 feet in the air on the back side of a house. i was far far away when he started and did anything with that crap.

DevilSun

Established Member
Wow, that crane operator felt SOOooo bad (you can hear his shaky voice in the second video while he's calling in) and the homeowner was so cool about it at least on film; that deserves a mention.

On the other hand, holy shit...that's all around a bad day, except for the laborers who got the day off and were at home drinkin' beers sayin "can you believe that?" and "Juan almost DIED!"

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
My mom just had a fiberglass pool installed at her house a week or so ago, didn't have to do anything like what the vid shows. They only needed a large excavator and were able to crawl it back around behind the house. That is a deep-ass garage to have to boom out so far for.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
man that sucks cocky...lol @ the guy smiling in the second vid. I'd be pissed as hell, although that garage seems like it took the hit pretty well. The chimney on the other hand...not so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread