So you married guys....

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I guess what I meant was that if they were cheating, unless they went gay they would need a dude to cheat with. So, numbers would be expected to be around the same for each group.

I guarantee that if I was a girl I'd be picking another girl to cheat with. The idea of having at it with a dude kinda makes me retch. The girl on girl stuff always seemed to be just a really good idea.
Not if the guy was single.

CV355

_
Established Member
Have you seen the MGTOW movement? It's basically anti-marriage, anti-nuclear-family, etc. Makes sense when you realize how much degeneracy is out there but at the same time it's only contributing to it.

Marriage is trust. Will all marriages be successful? No. But entering a marriage with the suspicion that it will fail is essentially failing from the start. A well-built marriage doesn't favor one over the other. I'm in my 6th year of marriage and believe me, my wife and I have had a lifetime of BS thrown at us. Our pastor visited us a few months back during a particularly difficult situation, and when he heard all that we had been through his response was "wow, that's more than most people face in a lifetime." I simply would not have been able to handle it alone, and neither could she. Had we been "live-in dating" status, I'm sure it would have been easier to skip out on the hard times. Marriage and faith kept us together and able to fight back against the monumental BS that constantly hit us.

My point is, too many people enter marriage for the social aspect of it. To them, it's just another reason to have a party. Then reality sets in, and boom, they can't handle it. Same with stupid people getting puppies, then neglecting the poor things because they find out puppies are more work than cute social media pictures. Most poor decisions that people are make are driven by the image it portrays to give them an inflated, temporary sense of self-worth.

While I'm not pro-government, sometimes I wish there was a test to be passed before people could get married, have kids, have pets, etc. Too many stupid people ruin good things for the rest of us.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Call me crazy, but when I was in my early 30's and still single I started thinking about what it would be like to grow old alone. That was 30 years ago.

Last month, my longest running friendship with someone I was still in touch with since 1972 ended when he died alone in his house three hours away from me. Never married, no kids.

Then I saw this just this morning. Made me sad for this stranger.
Funeral for Vietnam War vet, 77, who died alone, draws hundreds of mourners

Even the Big Guy says we shouldn't be alone.
Genesis 2:18

It would be the same grow old alone as it is now.

Here’s the thing on the other end, I couldn’t imagine being with someone say.. 30 -40 years.

One day you wake up and they don’t. You’ve lived life til you’re 70 with that person. Now at 70 your life is altered forever, everything is different. You are now alone.

If I stay alone I die alone. No risk that way

I may die alone...but I'll have a smile on my face.

Agreed. I may die alone, but I’ll die knowing I lived my life my way on my time

VegasMichael

Established Member
Have you seen the MGTOW movement? It's basically anti-marriage, anti-nuclear-family, etc. Makes sense when you realize how much degeneracy is out there but at the same time it's only contributing to it.

Marriage is trust. Will all marriages be successful? No. But entering a marriage with the suspicion that it will fail is essentially failing from the start. A well-built marriage doesn't favor one over the other. I'm in my 6th year of marriage and believe me, my wife and I have had a lifetime of BS thrown at us. Our pastor visited us a few months back during a particularly difficult situation, and when he heard all that we had been through his response was "wow, that's more than most people face in a lifetime." I simply would not have been able to handle it alone, and neither could she. Had we been "live-in dating" status, I'm sure it would have been easier to skip out on the hard times. Marriage and faith kept us together and able to fight back against the monumental BS that constantly hit us.

My point is, too many people enter marriage for the social aspect of it. To them, it's just another reason to have a party. Then reality sets in, and boom, they can't handle it. Same with stupid people getting puppies, then neglecting the poor things because they find out puppies are more work than cute social media pictures. Most poor decisions that people are make are driven by the image it portrays to give them an inflated, temporary sense of self-worth.

While I'm not pro-government, sometimes I wish there was a test to be passed before people could get married, have kids, have pets, etc. Too many stupid people ruin good things for the rest of us.
I have HUGE trust issues. I'll likely die alone with a smile on my face as they lower me into the dirt.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member

So much truth about this!

Users who are viewing this thread