• Ham & Turkey

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • OTHER (specify)

Votes: 29 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adiabatik

Banned
I am a glorified health nut. I never eat anything that's fried and I try to stay away from foods either containing or made with any oils/sugar. I also work a LOT and don't have a lot of time to cook, although I love it. So, I find myself grabbing something to eat quite often and sine because I detest fast food joints, I head to Subway 98% of the time. I swear, I don't even have to order anymore, they have my shit waiting for me....

Anyways, the sandwich combo's at Subway are virtually endless and I've never heard the same exact one ordered twice. So, what's everyone's go-to sub of choice?

(size is irrelevant)

Structure:

-Sandwich type
-Bread
-Cheese
-Toasted
-Condiments
-Vegetables
-Other

MINE:
-Ham & Turkey
-Italian
-None
-Yes
-Used to be just vinegar, now its vinegar & sriracha
-pickles, olives, green peppers, extra onion, jalepeno
-salt & pep

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Not to burst your bubble but subway food quality is crap. They use some of the worst and cheapest processed meats you can buy.

Happy lunching.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Not to burst your bubble but subway food quality is crap. They use some of the worst and cheapest processed meats you can buy.

Happy lunching.

Exactly which is why its in the fast food category. But im not a health nut so subway is fine here and there.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
If you were truly a health nut you would know to stay away from Subway. The meat is heavily processed garbage. Plus, bread/grains just turn into sugar when it hits your system therefor defeating your purpose of staying away from sugar. It's great you are staying away from white refined sugar, but your body doesn't know any difference once that bread hits your system turning to sugar and spiking your insulin levels.

Adiabatik

Banned

Happy lunching.

You're not bursting any bubbles. When it comes to grab-n-go, Subway is at the top. All fast food is crap, but you can't ague that Subway isn't the "best" nutrition-wise

Not a big subway fan, but when I do go I get the spice Italian.

So many better, quality sub places around.

Of course there are "better" sub places around (in taste I suppose). Nutrition facts are nutrition facts. Subway is pretty good in that catagory

Last edited:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Footlong meatball on wheat,American cheese, olives onions and salt and pepper. Now it's the Italian Footlong on the jalapeno cheddar bread, pepper jack cheese, olives,onions,green peppers, lettuce, more jalapenos and ranch. But I prefer home cooked meals from the lady

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
You're not bursting any bubbles. When it comes to grab-n-go, Subway is at the top. All fast food is crap, but you can't ague that Subway isn't the "best" nutrition-wise

Of course there are "better" sub places around (in taste I suppose). Nutrition facts are nutrition facts. Subway is pretty good in that catagory

And you're probably 5'5" and 300lbs....

Butt hurt he is.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
And you're probably 5'5" and 300lbs....

Actually 6'0" and 220. My experience involved a meatball sub and a couple roaches last time I went to one. Plus, some of the meats are turkey based and not as advertised

Users who are viewing this thread