SoCal car club

32V SVT

Established Member
For the SD people, I've been to this thing in Carlsbad on Saturday mornings where it's a mixed collection of really nice cars,
and there's always a handful of Mustangs and various Fords in attendance. I think they have a FB page called "Cbad Cars".
Here's the info page:

DETAILS/INFO
7:00am-9:00am
Carlsbad Company Stores
5620 Paseo Del Norte Suite #124
Carlsbad, California 92008

DIRECTIONS:
From I-5 exit Palomar Airport Rd
Head EAST (from I-5S-Left, from I-5N-Right)
Turn LEFT on Paseo Del Norte
At first light turn RIGHT into shopping center
Enter and turn RIGHT at T-intersection into SOUTH parking lot.

They seem like a cool bunch of guys to hang with. I'm sure you could network to find out about other events.
Just a suggestion...

Good Luck! :rolling:

wallie40

Established Member
32v-SVT thanks for the info. I agree with the other guys. The SD scene isn't that strong as LA. I think that we just need someone who is highly motivated to set things up... haha i used to do that up in LA. I am wore out.

-Paul

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Even tough i was there for a short time i had a good time at the Qualcom races here in San Diego. Seems like a good place to meet up with some local COBRA or stang owners! If you see me dont be afraid to say HI! :D see ya guys around

Misfitflesh

Established Member
I just moved down to SD from Ventura County and looking to get another cobra once I sell a couple of cars and get a few things situated. I'm totally down for meeting up, especially since i'm here with my gf and have 1 friend that's local. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread