SoCal car club

Chrisc35

Established Member
Anybody looking for a car club message me? I'll give you more detail.. Cali stangs only

Were in commerce ca area

This is a pic of last meet with new members aswell
ACDEEBCE-27E7-40DA-96F2-494D23B55325.jpg

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
what would really be great is to have a club that isn't embroiled in any kind of drama.

and one closer to where i live. ;)

Ace5Oh

Established Member
what would really be great is to have a club that isn't embroiled in any kind of drama.

and one closer to where i live. ;)

You really don't need a club. Come hang out with us from here svtp. We actually hang out about once a week. Lol.

Nick01cobra

Established Member
I am in Simi Valley. I would be interested in a car club. Not much goes on around here. I could meet on the weekends, but I would like it to be close. Some where between where I live and maybe Northridge.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not if you go have yo 9 doe!!! I dont mind that head up but I ain't tryna get shot lmao

Brute

Established Member
I wish more was also happening in the San Diego area. I have a GT500, my buddy has a GT500 KR, and my brother has a GT 5.0 Premium. It would be nice to have a group do track days as well as Autocross with the BMW club.

The next BMW autocross (in which Mustangs are welcome, albeit I am the only one) at the San Diego Stadium is on April 27. It costs $65, along with a year membership with BMWCCA. It is not expensive, and they provide lunch. Good group of drivers ---- M3s, Miatas, 3 Corvettes, a couple Porsches, etc.

Check out: http://www.sdbmwcca.com/

If we all just met in person, perhaps we can get something going.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Some where between where I live and maybe Northridge.

:lol: good luck with that.

no offense

there's a simi mustang meet all the time isnt there? you can hang out with a bunch of old folks in their stock 64 coupes and 05 V6s lol :thumbsup:

actually i think there is a stang club out in ventura area. but if you want to hang with cobras, the svtp group is where its at :burnout:

Chrisc35

Established Member
People that are interested were located in commerce next meet is April 6 around 3pm let me know if you wanna just come and see how the club is we already have more then 20 mustangs in ill post a pic ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread