SOCAL DEAL FOR YOU L@@K inside...

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
|SvT-TiPsY| said:
No the hood is not going to cost $440....that's what I paid new if you read the entire auction clearly you will see the rest of the items are marked the same. I would like to get $225 plus the stock hood installed...truck is Dante's.....why are you asking.....your not even in SOCAL???

because I'd drive to So-cal for a hood, hell, I'll even be there next weekend (Glamis) I'd give you $225 and my hood in a heart beat, even happen to have no reason ffor my hood to be on my truck currently. Dante's shop is a ways away from Brawley isn't it?

Last edited:

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Hey Mike, you dont by any chance have an SCT MAF on there do you? Im heading south tomaro morning.
As a matter of fact I do have a four bank chip....I know I paid Dante a good chunk of change for it and it is still fairly new....about 8-10 months old...You wanna purchase it...? Give me a fair estimate and I will tell Dante your coming by.....I need your screen name and real name....also I think now that I am thinking about it....does $200 sound fair?

Mike

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Dante will be gone at Ford Fun Weekend....so this weekend is no good for swapping parts, however you can head over any time during the week or next weekend. I will not be out to sea after this weekend for awhile, so if possible next week would be your best bet...he will be there today for a little while if any of you can make it. Sorry for the news, I thought FFW was next weekend. Email me at [email protected] today with any questions.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Back to the top....read the first post for items FOR SALE or Trade still....I will be at the above email address all week. Dante is avaliable to get the items swapped this week or weekend.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
I will be avaliable to meet at Dante's all weekend and next week until Wednesday....Let me know what you guys are interested in...

Users who are viewing this thread