SoCal Terminators. RIP

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Nice to see you posting J! You were very influential on me when it came to the racing scene when I first got serious about it. I'll head over and see what familiar faces show up!

See you there :) There is a little signup thing, but you will figure it out easily. There are about 5-6-7 of us and a couple of new guys. The owner, Tim, is a good guy and has welcomed us. Pat (Tetge) is of course the post whore champ, but I try stay within a long night's striking distance... lol

Bring everyone up to date.

James

03Steve

Established Member
I was a member there too. I still have pics from track days at LACR. Yellow Mach1s, black Cobra vert with a rollbar, sonic blue coupe with Diamond Racing 16s on the rear.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I was a member there too. I still have pics from track days at LACR. Yellow Mach1s, black Cobra vert with a rollbar, sonic blue coupe with Diamond Racing 16s on the rear.

:) Those were good days. Memory lane. I was the Black Vert with the roll cage, Juan had the Sonic Blue with the Diamond Racing 16s, one of the Machs was Kevin my decrepit memory tells me and it launched like a beast. It is hard to talk about it without the dreaded nostalgia setting in.

Your current car sounds pretty crazy. Is there a link on it? Where it is running, what it is running. I don't have the energy to start scanning.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
<-- was a member there too. i miss that site. :(

Yes, I remember you being there.

I think that we only have 3 or 4 Terminators still owned at the site where a couple of us are posting (more like post-whoring lol) now.
I have a hardened Terminator engine in my Superformance MkIII -- never got over the love for that sound on boost... Am in the process of upgrading the Heaton to a VMP, and with some other stuff that has been done to the car will be looking for 600+ to the rears in the little car that weighs mas o menos 2700 lbs.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
I know this is an old thread, but just easing back into SVTPERFORMANCE.COM, after a few years. I was wondering what happened to it. I spent hours on SVTP and SoCalTerms when I was single stationed overseas with no wife and kids...

Now a different story with wife, life, kids, crazy work schedule, sucks to hear it’s gone but glad SVTP is still around and kicking strong. And more so that I won the arguments and still have my Terminator!!!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I know this is an old thread, but just easing back into SVTPERFORMANCE.COM, after a few years. I was wondering what happened to it. I spent hours on SVTP and SoCalTerms when I was single stationed overseas with no wife and kids...

Now a different story with wife, life, kids, crazy work schedule, sucks to hear it’s gone but glad SVTP is still around and kicking strong. And more so that I won the arguments and still have my Terminator!!!

The old admin let it die and refused to provide any backup data to those of us who wanted to carry on.

A few of us still hang out on a forum called laspeedgarage.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
Good ol’ SoCal Terminators, I member. You member the Savi Ranch meets and Santiago Canyon runs?

We once went on a cruise to the Oakley factory and some were taking pics in the front of the building. Then a blacked out H1 Hummer pulls up and tells us that we couldn’t be there but if we wanted to mess around and tear up some asphalt to go to their warehouse right around the corner and have at it. We were drifting our cars and burning rubber all over the place. Awesome memories.

SciFiHiFi

Established Member
Those were the days! Before Savi Ranch got big there was a regular gathering of Cobra's at the Cup in Aliso Viejo.
Looking way back to 2001-2002'ish I used to hang on StangNet. A member named Stormin Normin with a black new edge cobra would organize big cruise events.

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
^^^
What up Ryan! How u been?! I haven’t seen u in forever. Still have the Terminator? Last time I saw u, u just picked up a new 5.0 and were redoing the rear end on the Cobra. Hope your doing well, hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread