Sold my cobra, here's my new toy

CobraJay

Established Member
because they cost more... Seriously what is with this site, its becoming vette city. :rollseyes
Vettes are bland cars that just about EVERYONE has one.

So what? They're still big fans of Cobras and still support the site...who cares if the get a vette. I would do even tho my heart is set on a Cobra :rollseyes

The_Wretched

Established Member
**** the naysayers... the vette is always going to be a better car than a mustang. that is just the truth. but it's not a fair comparison anyways... two different classes of cars...

good choice... the corsa must sound uber sick!!!

and p.s. 03-04 cobras are one of my favorite cars... top 5 actually.

Last edited:

VincodeY

Established Member
If the Mustang was the better car you would see more of them....

There is a reason why you are seeing more Vette's :idea:

yeah, that or, yeah, i know...they make more vettes then cobra's! :kaboom:
not to mention they ARE all over the place...( i have seen 2 03 cobra's in the metroplex area within the past 6 months) and they are getting cheaper. Either way, to the OP, nice vette. Way to jump ship, buddy. :loser::poke:

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
+1

if there wasnt a v6 stang we could be like the corvette and have a little wave everytime we see one another.:)

That's a Jeep owners thing, not a vette owners thing.
And if they say it is, when then they are full of shit.
Jeep guys have been doing the Jeep Wave since the 80s.

coopercobra03

Custom User Title
Established Member
qil_pl5ZLxviRUea2TbFzpoEbhZCDV4bXmtpFniYZ76mCVH6KzWSY9R_tPLj4Am6OejmCOnKXyUhzrQFN_wFy4ui7To1SNQ5_DYjbnXZJ9A

This will be Corvette performance.com soon! :beer:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
So what? They're still big fans of Cobras and still support the site...who cares if the get a vette. I would do even tho my heart is set on a Cobra :rollseyes

I'm a huge 03/04 Cobra fan. One of the best "bang for the buck" CARS ever made IMO. I put C5Z's in that category since they are roughly the same price. I'm kinda torn right now. My next ride will be one of the 2 with the edge going to the Z. Both cars have huge upside, they are both sexy as hell, they both hold their value fairly well, modding is cheap and easy.....decisions decisions. I love Ford but, I'm a PERFORMANCE enthusiast first....it's hard to argue against the Z.

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Congrats on the car, it's sick and I wish I could afford a Vette.

All the people that are talking shit are not car enthusiasts, they are "Ford enthusiasts". Their bullshit tirades of insertcarhereperformance.com are old, what is wrong with appreciating someone else's choice? Do you feel like your self worth rose because you put in you 2 cents when no one asked for it?

BTW Subaru guys also do the wave, except it's throwing the shocker.

Users who are viewing this thread