Sold my GT350R, bought something a bit faster...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm late seeing this thread. Wow, Ben, that is going to be one hell of a track beast, and guaranteed FUN on the track. I love the color. It would be great if you could post up an in-car video of you racing. ;)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Those are stainless Kooks longtube headers, after a proper running on an engine dyno.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm late seeing this thread. Wow, Ben, that is going to be one hell of a track beast, and guaranteed FUN on the track. I love the color. It would be great if you could post up an in-car video of you racing. ;)

That I shall do. This thing should be a holy terror on the track compared to everything short of a full GT3 car.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That I shall do. This thing should be a holy terror on the track compared to everything short of a full GT3 car.

if you can pay em to install a passenger seat you can probably get some of your money back selling ride-alongs to us peasants lol

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Good eye! It's a custom Roush Yates motor - 5.2L, 32V, cross-plane crank, dry sump, "voodoo" heads, :)

Ford racing sells something similar as a crate engine? It's called the aluminator xs I believe. It is the gt350 block, gt350 heads (i think), cross plane crank and cams that work with the cross plane crank firing order. I think it is rated at 580 hp.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Wow! Comfort, convenience, and regulations add about 12% to the total weight.
The racing car has parts added, most notably the roll cage, which the street car does not have. So apples to apples I expect there's a somewhat larger delta.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Build is nearly done...
2018_06_06_MNV_TOR_1309.jpeg
2018_06_11_MTC_TOR_2380.jpeg
2018_06_06_MNV_TOR_1345.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread