sold the cobra

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
well it finally happened- I sold the car this morning. I'll be around here and there but maybe not as frequently as before. thanks to everyone for keeping the sn95 section solid.

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
Congrats on the sale. Sad to see it go though. Maybe you can direct the new owner over to the forums.

GRUSE

Established Member
I'm here...still driving this loud fu $$er back.

Congratulations on the purchase:coolman:.With the power that Cobra puts down you will enjoy it very much.Encasedmetal put in a lot into that it,no question you got a top tier Sn95 Cobra.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Yeah I am going to modular powerhouse may 11th to get it tuned for e85. Going to leave the boost as is until I get used to the car then up it. Going to change the magnaflows though! Just not a fan of flow.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
So awesome to see you bought this! Can't wait to see it out man! It's been forever since I have seen you around! May 8 there is a car meet you should bring it!

When is the meet and who is this again...sorry been awhile since I have been on here. Wrecked the ss and not really been in the car seen since.

Prototype007

Established Member
Congrats to one on the sell and the other on the purchase. Car is a bit iconic for this section.

I've felt lost after I sold my 97 Cobra a few weeks ago.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I'm glad you finally did what you thought was right. Congrats on the purchase OP. Glad to see you on the forums here.

When is the meet and who is this again...sorry been awhile since I have been on here. Wrecked the ss and not really been in the car seen since.

It's Matt Foist. He used to have a chrome yellow 98 cobra.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Congrats and congrats. Any new vehicle plans encased? Vette, fox body? Haha. I sold mine and I now have a stockish fox coupe I can get in and drive anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread