Sold the Porsche and bought a . . . . .Italian

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
arancio.jpg
The 992 Turbo S was a superstar, would destroy virtually any car on the street, even the track.
However, was just not making an emotional connection with the car.
Trying a new brand, with a little more theatrics and drama. Back to the NA motors I go.
2021 Lamborghini Huracan EVO

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Woooooooo ur not messing around freakn sweet bro! I cant imagine the attention that thing gets on the road. Like being a celebrity! Love the 911 but thats just on another level. Buddy put a supercharger on his and has the CF hood and trim.
IMG_0295.jpeg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Search @GOTSVT? thread history. Pretty sure he posted a “what I do thread”. Can’t remember if it is just producing honey or if it is also manufacturing the equipment to extract honey from the hives.

thread related…you and @ArabianOak in competition to see who changes cars and underwear faster? Also the orange is killer.

IA Shelby

Established Member
i predict a 765 is next.

Huracan EVO is a great value. Never thought I would say that about a Lamborghini.

Also kudos to their dealers that don’t screw you with ADM’s like Porsche dealers.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Nice car, I had the cousin (r8). It was fun but sold it. Dealer gave me 765 allocation that I turned down. I regret that now lol

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats, what a nice car.
Love the orange. Enjoy!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Search @GOTSVT? thread history. Pretty sure he posted a “what I do thread”. Can’t remember if it is just producing honey or if it is also manufacturing the equipment to extract honey from the hives.

thread related…you and @ArabianOak in competition to see who changes cars and underwear faster? Also the orange is killer.

Sounds like a sweet deal. Always wonder what some guys do on here but mostly it's finding the right niche.

Users who are viewing this thread