Solid axle swaps I will ship

ManofManyStangs

Established Member
I always have some solid axle swaps. You will get everything you need but the exhaust. Prices varies from 875-1000 shipped in the 48 states. Price depends on year model and mileage.

Post up guys I have sold a bunch of these on here.

Thanks

Larry

neckdemon

Established Member
ManofManyStangs said:
2004 gt comes with everything you need inculding nuts and bolts. Only thing you need to provide is a solid axle exhaust

Thanks

Larry

ok, so do i need any kind of adapters or anything to hook the brake lines back up? i've heard that there is some fitting that is different between the cobra and the gt rears. also, will the traction control still work? (not that i use it often but i still want it to work).

neckdemon

Established Member
well can you tell me what other little fittings etc. i would need to complete the swap? i need to make up my mind about which direction i'm going in, and if i go with a solid axle i would buy one from you since it seems it is the most complete package. thnx.

ManofManyStangs

Established Member
Sorry guys I have been tied up at work.

neckdemon Only thing you need is the exhaust I even ship the bolts you will need. The traction control should work since it is computer generated and GT's have it as well

JoeNashville I replied

got03boost 900 shipped but I do not have any right now.

Thanks

Larry

bigdizzle

Looking for a solid axle swap for my 03' Cobra, will need a price shipped to 54915, thanks

~Biggie

98powerstang

Established Member
Can you make a list off all the parts so I know what all comes with it. I plan on doing this swap in the near future.

ManofManyStangs

Established Member
Axle complete from caliper to caliper
E Brake Cables
ABS Sensors
Exhaust hangers
Pinion Snubber
All shocks
All bolts
Springs

You get everything you need but the exhaust

Thanks