Somali Pirates VS Ship's Private Security Guards

Stopsign32v

Established Member
where do i sign up

Right? I'm not much for being out in the sea, kinda get sea sick. BUT I gots lots of guns and lots of ammo. Hell my biggest wall to get past would be choosing which rifle to use. I just can't help but think AK-47 with a few 75rd drum magazines would just be fun.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Warning shot, lol....yeah I got your warning shot right here...

34t3b86.jpg

SVTPete83

Established Member
Pretty awesome. I wonder why no magnifying optics on any of the rifles. Seems like you could ID and hit those baddies from a little further out. Either way badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

_Snake_

Established Member
Pretty awesome. I wonder why no magnifying optics on any of the rifles. Seems like you could ID and hit those baddies from a little further out. Either way badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reliability is the main reason. Iron sights will take much more abuse while maintaining their zero.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was so awesome. The security guards had the clear advantage, and for sure the pirates didn't expect that much resistance. That was target practice. LOL.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
But just think about all the times you are out on ship and nothing happens, which is most of the time. So you are just out to see staring off in the diatance looking at nothing and nothing is happening. Got to take the good with the bad on this one.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Bro this is just like doing post 4 on 4 off, maybe 6 on 6 off. I bet it's miserable doing post on a ship tho. I've been on a ship and never got used to the rocking. Helped me fall asleep fast tho.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
No, no, no. You've got it all wrong!

IMG_2387.JPG

I shit you not... A couple weeks ago (you can see the date 4/9) I was rolling through the directv guide and saw this. I couldn't ****ing believe it. Well, actually I could because it was broadcast on Public Television.

Users who are viewing this thread