Some Changes = One Pic

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Just got some stuff back from paint the end of last week and just got a chance to finish putting things on. Overall, I'm very happy with the changes...

03/04 Decklid and wing
03/04 side scoops
Cervinis 95r hood that I still need to work on aligning better
Color matched Bullitt fuel door.

Now, for the one shitty pic at the end of my driveway...

IMG_2142-edit-crop-web.jpg

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Looks freggin awesome man. I was just sitting on AM deciding whether or not to the fuel door and paint it to match the car. I still plan on it.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Only car on this site I would trade keys for without a second thought. Have always loved the way your car looks.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Love the 95 R hood. Not sure on the 03 wing or wingless. Both look awesome. I'm not sure why, but your car always looks better than 99% of the other ones out there. Almost like a different car. And I'm a die hard fan of black cars. All of my vehicles are black :)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Only car on this site I would trade keys for without a second thought. Have always loved the way your car looks.

Thanks, man. Crystal White Cobras are the best.

Love the 95 R hood. Not sure on the 03 wing or wingless. Both look awesome. I'm not sure why, but your car always looks better than 99% of the other ones out there. Almost like a different car. And I'm a die hard fan of black cars. All of my vehicles are black :)

A fancy camera and a penchant for Photoshop? lol.

Seriously, though, a good camera, knowing how to take a pic, and a little Photoshop goes a looooong way.

wingless was better...

The car was wingless for something like 4 years. I used to love it, but I've always felt like something was lacking. I'm much happier with the 03 spoiler. The only downside is it looks that much more like an 03 which isn't really what I wanted, but whatev.

More pics..Or i vote ban :coolman:

-Jose

Hopefully this weekend. I only snapped a couple pics tonight before the light disappeared.

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
I liked the wingless look better myself, but I am biased. I'm glad you finally changed the hood though! Looks great!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
One more. For some reason, this makes the hood look like it's a 4" cowl, but it's only 2.5".

IMG_2144-edit-crop-web.gif

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I have a 03 chin spoiler sitting around here. I just haven't got around to installing it yet.

The only other thing I may do is 03/Bullitt side skirts. I have the long pieces already, just have to buy the short ones. I'm not sure if I want them or not though??

VtekII

Established Member
id do cobra side skirts personally, yes yes i know it puts you one step closer to making it look like an 03... who would want that.. lol. by the way the new mods looks awesome! very nice car as always!

dont know if you realize or not, but the bullit and 03 side skirts are different. the bullits are more square and have little mud flap peices on them. i didnt realize they were different until i got up close to abullit for the first time.

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
I love the new look. One of the sweetest looking newedge ever! Any thoughts of going with a chin spoiler to complement the lines of the terminator spoiler like Graves?
481947706urrsoxl.jpg

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
id do cobra side skirts personally, yes yes i know it puts you one step closer to making it look like an 03... who would want that.. lol. by the way the new mods looks awesome! very nice car as always!

dont know if you realize or not, but the bullit and 03 side skirts are different. the bullits are more square and have little mud flap peices on them. i didnt realize they were different until i got up close to abullit for the first time.

I knew about the mudflaps, but didn't realize they were more square. I have the long pieces off an 03. Just need the short ones and then to get everything painted, so assuming I do, it'll be the 03/04 ones.

I love the new look. One of the sweetest looking newedge ever! Any thoughts of going with a chin spoiler to complement the lines of the terminator spoiler like Graves?
481947706urrsoxl.jpg

I have a 03/04 chin spoiler, but I haven't installed it yet. Coming soon.

You are right about a nice camera and photoshop. You can make some very nice pictures out of halfway decent pictures.

A good picture and a little Photoshop makes a huge difference.

Users who are viewing this thread