Some mad driving skills...WRX Rally Content

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Even with Frau Farbissina screaming in your ears....

21522-23275.gif

[youtube_browser]Nq0kEVjRqow[/youtube_browser]

JoshHooten

Established Member
you gotta hand it to her reading the so calmly while he is driving like crazy , I could probably only tell him "slow down" and "TREE"

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
HA HA!

When he stalled out on that extreme left/u-turn it sounded clearly like he said "F**k you". Made me wonder if he said it to the car.... or her! LOL

No joke about that guy being a good driver too. Damn

you gotta hand it to her reading the so calmly while he is driving like crazy , I could probably only tell him "slow down" and "TREE"

That would be bad, yelling TREE! One of the main slogans of rally racing is "Don't look at what you DON'T want to hit... look where you want to go instead". If you yell "TREE"... he might look at the tree instead of the road. LOL

Last edited:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Pretty wild. You can see the mic broke so she was having to scream the notes for him to hear. At 100mph on gravel, thats pretty hard to do while going over jumps and sliding around like that.

She was a little off in the pace notes as well so you see him gesture to her to speed it up. Telling me what type of corner it is when i'm at the apex isn't going to do much good lol. I think rally drivers are the ballsiest people in the world next to shark divers snorkeling with white sharks. Shark week!

MattxFatal

Established Member
Never bring your wife to work.

Lol, true.

Absolute proof that women are far inferior behind the wheel on average.

Not only is he piloting that rocket ship through ridiculous turns, but he's having to bark orders at her to read a piece of paper faster while doing it.
LOL.
-Matt

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Did you see the dog he avoided in the road @ 4:30?

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
LOL this is why I love these unedited rally videos. Cracked me up. Bitch was yelling non stop because he couldnt hear her hahahaah

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Yo whats up Matt!

Back to topic, I think I have OP's video beat:

IRISH rally drivers are the best, ESPECIALLY when they get mad. Make sure to stick around for the whole video.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rY1-pbeNM&list=FLFZ1mWgSqZUU&index=33"]‪Clare Stages 09 (Patrick Horan/PA Baker) - Nova 1600 catches Subaru‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread