Some new mods for the screamer..

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I went ahead ond sprung for a set 8000k bi-zenons HID heads and matching fogs. Install was a bit of a PITA, mostly due to it being 12 degrees outside, lol. I absolutely LOVe them! The amount o light is simply astonishing!

I'll never own a car without these again. Here's some quickie pics i took this evening:

lights015.jpg

lights031.jpg

lights024.jpg

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
It was 560 shipped to my door fo the bi-zenon heads and fogs complete with a lifetime waranty. Picked them up from stangmods.com Great folks there. Im actually ordering another set tomorrow for my mom's 99 cobra.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks awesome! I'm still on the fence on getting some for myself, but seeing everyones pics I might have to do this soon! so when it says bi-zenons that means that you have high and low beam? how was the quality of parts? what modifications did you preform and how was the install? where did you place the balasts? a little more info would be great. oh one more thing where did you purchase the kit from, the headlights and the fog kit. thanks

Mike

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Yes, bi-zenon kits give you both high and low beams. The kits were very good quality, and the install was pretty easy. The ballasts are sitting behind the driver side headlight [two of them], the pass headlight [one] and the pass side core bumper support [one].

The only complaint was the way the fog lights draw their power, there's not plastic clip connector, you just ferret in some leads into the stock harness... pretty damn ghetto if you ask me, but i retrofitted a clip from an old harness i had sitting around.

Other than that it was real easy. Just took awhile to route everything properly.

Last edited:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
redfire550hp said:
here's a link to a similar bi- kit for HALF that money......... I just ordered mine.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/hid-dual-beam-kit-9007.html

Congrats... but eh, you either cant read or can't subtract... i paid 560 for the heads AND fogs. Plus, you just bought some with no warranty at all. Mine have a LIFETIME warranty on all parts for 20 bucks more.

I'm not sure David, prolly not until the spring.. i can't do anything witht he 450ish I have now, lol ;) I'm thinkgin some coilivers next, and then a 4lb lower and retune. I think by then i'll be about done with this thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread