Some pics of the Cobra with the wife's Shelby

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Recently bought the Shelby for my wife for her birthday. It's bone stock with 108,000 miles on it. Some legwork has revealed that the car was a former law-enforcement vehicle that spent it's life in North Carolina. Currently doing more legwork to find out what agency exactly.

With the help of @04 MysticMan, the car got a full clay bar and wax job, Ford Racing hood struts, and full detail. She's not perfect by any means, but the wife absolutely loves her, and is even more excited about the car's "history" than anything else.

Enjoy the pics!

DSC_0821.JPG
DSC_0842.JPG
DSC_0846.JPG
DSC_0829.JPG
DSC_0858.JPG
DSC_0839.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_0837.JPG
DSC_0834.JPG

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
Dude so awesome! I had a cobra and gt500 in my garage together for about 6 months a couple years ago. Def totally different.

silver03svt

Established Member
I live in NC.
Need to find out where the LEOs are running around in GT500's.

I can tell you the car was serviced it's entire life at Keith Hawthorne Ford in Belmont, NC.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your wife's GT-500 definitely is showing its mileage well! Very nice combo! Hope you both enjoy them for years to come.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Both look awesome. Any plans for mods for your wife’s Shelby? Exhaust? Cai?. Doesn’t look like 108k miles congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silver03svt

Established Member
Both look awesome. Any plans for mods for your wife’s Shelby? Exhaust? Cai?. Doesn’t look like 108k miles congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just very minor mods. Already put hood struts on it and an LED 3rd brake light. Probably going to do a full LED conversion, and an axle-back system. She wants it to stay relatively stock.

Sent from my SM-G925V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04 MysticMan

2nd Terminator, 5th Cobra
Established Member
Yea what a POS, I will just take it form you when you get tired of it, hahaha. Great Pics brother

Users who are viewing this thread