Some quick engine shots

bullittbuild

Established Member
No idea on power yet the car needs tuned I just got it back. Should be interesting.

4ffa4fd0.jpg

28843459.jpg

4e1172cb.jpg

e4e89c3c.jpg

f9d27385.jpg

bullittbuild

Established Member

:beer:

Totally stock..lol

It's a little faster than it was then.

freakin bad ass! :eek: drrooooll

It's a pain to keep clean feel free to come polish it.

Nice, Im really not a fan of those p51 intakes though. Super ugly IMO.

It's a little bulky but it works.

Absolutely sick!! love seeing your threads on here and cant wait to see it finished!

There will be many more, these are cell phone pics I'll have some with a HD camera soon.

Looks sick. How much boost are you going to run?

I just dropped pulleys and haven't got a chance to get into it yet my guess is 11-13

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
LOOOOVE your Bullitt man! I eventually broke down and made a build thread for my car in the Termi-talk section so I wouldn't have to explain to every person what the car is =P, check it out if you get a chance.

I love seeing your car progress as mine does. The Bullitt crowd often tends to stick toward the stock-look, where as you and I go outside the box and combine the Stealth look of the Bullitt with the aggressive look of the cobra panels and such. Mad props.

bullittbuild

Established Member
LOOOOVE your Bullitt man! I eventually broke down and made a build thread for my car in the Termi-talk section so I wouldn't have to explain to every person what the car is =P, check it out if you get a chance.

I love seeing your car progress as mine does. The Bullitt crowd often tends to stick toward the stock-look, where as you and I go outside the box and combine the Stealth look of the Bullitt with the aggressive look of the cobra panels and such. Mad props.

I'll check it out, and yea I like the cobra look better plus I like the much larger mouth on the bumper. It allows a lot more air into the intercooler. I would like to get a cobra rear bumper and shave cobra out of it.

But sweet car :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread