Someone blew up the Georgia Guide Stones.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
x3. I looked up what the hell it was and still couldn't figure it out. Evidently it has some message on it in multiple languages.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Won't be missed! But the fact that someone took it upon themselves to just blow it up is disturbing. Too much of this shit going on nowadays.

96dreamer

Established Member
A billionaire commissioned then in the 70s I believe. He apparently had strong ties with the kkk and wasn't a great guy. That being said the stone was supposed to list guidlines for if future generations were getting to rebuild society from essentially nothing, not suggestions for modern society. If you take the words at their face value I don't think anything on there is to outlandish. Going from memory on that last comment, I don't remember what they say word for word

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Things are crazy out there. Some quick notes on the event. At 8:54 they start to talk about the phrases on the stones.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
A billionaire commissioned then in the 70s I believe. He apparently had strong ties with the kkk and wasn't a great guy. That being said the stone was supposed to list guidlines for if future generations were getting to rebuild society from essentially nothing, not suggestions for modern society. If you take the words at their face value I don't think anything on there is to outlandish. Going from memory on that last comment, I don't remember what they say word for word

What Billionaire?

Also, whose land were they on?

Zemedici

Established Member

This is all correct.

Like a smaller ‘Stonehenge’ that could withstand world events / etc.

The guy that paid for them SUPPOSEDLY had connections to KKK / sketchy characters / satanists. But that’s how they tried to run you out of town back then, spreading rumors to scare others away from dealing with you.

But to condemn someone’s good deeds based on rubbing shoulders with some not so angelic characters, seems a bit extreme to me. Wasn’t anything wrong with the stones, but hey, let’s keep erasing history yeah? It’s going oh so well thus far

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Where is the "silver/gray car seen speeding off from the scene"? I don't see any car in that vid. Maybe I just dont see it?

I have a friend in a high security job, and I heard it was done with a different method other than a bomb from a couple suspects.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Hey look over here!!!!!

And nevermind the millions of barrels of oil going to the “big guys” partners in China
Yeah, 5 million barrels from our oil reserves were sent off to Europe and China.
Where is the "silver/gray car seen speeding off from the scene"? I don't see any car in that vid. Maybe I just dont see it?

I have a friend in a high security job, and I heard it was done with a different method other than a bomb from a couple suspects.
From that Tim Cast show they said flood lights and cameras were just recently put in to cover the stones, and then this happens.

Crazy times we are living in. We are right in the middle of a very impactful moment in time which will one day be a huge section of American history in future classes. A modern cautionary tale.

q6543

Established Member
Hopefully they build them back...and better!

I was just in the U.P. in Michigan and I realized... overpopulation is a giant myth... FXCK...we need 1 Billion more people in the U.P. alone.

Earth needs like 100 Billion people or more.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
We are right in the middle of a very impactful moment in time which will one day be a huge section of American history in future classes. A modern cautionary tale.
Nah, they'll just erase the history some more.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Police are on the lookout for this suspect
Almost lost my lunch.

sick cringe GIF

Users who are viewing this thread