Something new

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
And if you don’t mind me asking, what did you end up paying?

Hope you didn't pay the "today" prices for it. It's crazy right now.

I paid $74k. I know this sounds rich but I argue that this is cheap.

C6ZR1s and C7zs should trade right around the same level IMO. If anything I would argue C6ZR1s should trade rich to C7zs since there are far fewer of them. Also, I think that C6s will be looked back on as the last "real corvette." They are akin to C2s in this regard IMO.

C7zs trade $75k to $90k at the moment, whereas C6ZR1s are all clustered around $70-75k from what I have seen. Assuming you can find one, which is hard. The twist is that only 69 Infernal Oranges were produced and I do think that it should trade at a premium as it really is a special color. So I paid about what a nice C6ZR1 should trade at but got a special color. I already have a dealer that told me that they would buy it for $74k whenever I want to sell it FWIW. The last Infernal Orange that I saw trade was a full bolt on car with a 2650 that went for $98k on CorvetteForum.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
WOW!!!
Gorgeous car Klaus!! I love those cars. So nice. I can only imagine how awesome the color looks in the sun.

Congrats and enjoy.
Keep us posted on the mods.

csc427

Established Member
I paid $74k. I know this sounds rich but I argue that this is cheap.

C6ZR1s and C7zs should trade right around the same level IMO. If anything I would argue C6ZR1s should trade rich to C7zs since there are far fewer of them. Also, I think that C6s will be looked back on as the last "real corvette." They are akin to C2s in this regard IMO.

C7zs trade $75k to $90k at the moment, whereas C6ZR1s are all clustered around $70-75k from what I have seen. Assuming you can find one, which is hard. The twist is that only 69 Infernal Oranges were produced and I do think that it should trade at a premium as it really is a special color. So I paid about what a nice C6ZR1 should trade at but got a special color. I already have a dealer that told me that they would buy it for $74k whenever I want to sell it FWIW. The last Infernal Orange that I saw trade was a full bolt on car with a 2650 that went for $98k on CorvetteForum.
That’s a hell of a deal in my opinion. I would’ve thought low to mid $90k’s honestly. The market for these cars is fantastic right now. The day I started my search to buy one, there was an inferno car for sale with less than 10k miles for like $69k. It had chrome wheels on it and it was an ‘11 so I passed thinking I’d just buy the next one to pop up as I really wanted no chrome and a ‘12/13…6 months later I bought a ‘12 torch red one. Lol

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Kong parts are inbound. This is the one that I am most excited about. It is their blower lid done that comes with all sorts of enhanced cooling including a massive intercooler brick. The inlets and outlets are massive compared to the stock unit. If Kong is to be believed this alone is worth ~50 whp.

thumbnail (1).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
C6 ZR1’s are unbelievable. Still a bucket list car for me.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03CRUSHER

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Klaus, let me know when you feel like selling those comp grey OEMs. You ain’t gonna hook that kind of power on those 20s. Car is freakin gorgeous man!!!

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
@Klaus were you at the cars & coffee last week in Medina? I saw a c6zrl in IO coupe there :)

Also think you did well on the price especially with the premium on sports cars here throughout 2021.

quad

Established Member
The car looks great - congrats Klaus! Your Trump bets here on SVTP really paid off!

NOT! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread