Something new

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Making progress. Tuner just did a pull with E40 and it did 840 whp. Low side fuel pump broke so it looks like I will be getting a new one. I have to say that I impressed with the mickey mouse LT4 blower.
That little 1.7L is wild.
Figure 875-900 on E85?
Gonna be fun on the street.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Figure 875-900 on E85?

That sounds right. Probably the lower end of that range.

The amazing thing is that all of the heat soak issues that plaque the corvette are not an issue in the ZLE. Temps have been good and I did not even do any cooling mods.

I do wonder about durability given how hard I am spinning it.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
33 way too high

will need mid 20's and a warm day depending on power level.
Is 28 Good for above 130mph?
and turning?

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I run them at 28 or so and I’ve seen Supra guys run 24-27. I‘ve never even run the stock Pilot Super Sports above 32 to be honest. The stiff sidewall let’s you get away with it just fine. It’s a street car, I don’t Auto-X or road race it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I run them at 28 or so and I’ve seen Supra guys run 24-27. I‘ve never even run the stock Pilot Super Sports above 32 to be honest. The stiff sidewall let’s you get away with it just fine. It’s a street car, I don’t Auto-X or road race it.
I only ran 18-20 on my Lightning lol. It made over 1000wtq though.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Figure 875-900 on E85?

Came in at the lower end. 840 whp. But: did it without meth which makes me happy. Before I sent this car to him I thought 750 whp was the best I could expect with the factory blower.

I am going to send my ZR1 off to see if he can wring another 50 whp out of my set up.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Came in at the lower end. 840 whp. But: did it without meth which makes me happy. Before I sent this car to him I thought 750 whp was the best I could expect with the factory blower.

I am going to send my ZR1 off to see if he can wring another 50 whp out of my set up.

Impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread