Sometimes It Is Therapy

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I know many here have served. I know many here have just been through shitty childhoods. Hell, some get their baptism in ****ed up when they become an adult. This site, this hobby, the cars, the builds, the planning, the racing, the drooling of parts, it is a therapy to me and I know it is to so many others.

Here is the latest video I made about my Mach.

I know some would think it crazy to go backwards with all that I have to go forward. But hell, it is therapy. It is fun!

I know so many that struggle to find that outlet. They end up zombies on medication where some of us are fortunate to have hobbies that are our drugs. I am fortunate to belong to this site. I am fortunate to have the ability to have this hobby medicate me.

“At least I didn’t get tased for not wearing a seatbelt.” - George Floyd

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Cool to watch your project. It actually has inspired me to get back to my Mach 1. I have had it for nearly 13 years only driven about 3k miles. I haven't cruised it for nearly 4 years. Not much needed either, battery and tune. It's odd to me, it was a complete disassembly and color change from yellow to AZ blue. It was my total focus, but once completed it still wasn't enough. I think we over did for cruising though. It was a pressure relief from the daily bombardments that crept up from my business. I have never really been board, always been busy until my healing requirements. So much on my to do list and I can hardly wait to restart. This site takes me to a bar stool on the internet.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome video man!! You've got a good bit of parts collected and stashed. From your video i would say stay the course and wait for the parts to complete the build you've started. And this definitely is therapy for a lot of us. Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
h2.gif

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Thanks for the vid. Do stock but install upgraded/improved components that won't snowball into even more time/money, if that makes any sense. LOL.
Your Mach1 sounds excellent and its therapy for me. I really miss the sound of my 4.6L Cobra and Bullitt.

PIIHB!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

I am not a YouTube or World Star All Star so it feels odd to hold the phone like that. I do want to get a video camera that would be better. I have a GoPro that I need to find the charger and shit for. I also need some video editing software.

“At least I didn’t get tased for not wearing a seatbelt.” - George Floyd

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Keep us posted on the progress of your Mach 1.

I agree with you that it is pretty much therapy; especially for life's BS. I spent the winter turning my Mustang into a track car and the build process was a lot of fun. Likewise, validating the mods at the race track and learning how to use data to improve your times is pretty fun too. It is always great to meet like-minded individuals who have similar goals. I just picked up a Cobra a month ago and I am debating if I should modify it further or leave it as-is and enjoy it for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread