Sonic Blue 1:18 Cobra Vert FS

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Selling a 1:18 scale Sonic Blue SVT Cobra by Maisto. This car has not been stripped and repainted. Original blue. Box has a little bit of shelfware as noticed by small creases on box window. Car has never been displayed and has plastic straps intact. Tiny defects on wing and bumper which are hardly noticeable unless you examine closely. Biggest thing with the car is the paint chip on the bottom of the wing. I have some Ford sonic blue touch-up paint and can paint the spot if you like. The other two small blemishes on the bumper would probably be best left alone. Like I said, they are very minor. Asking $80 shipped in U.S (ex AK and HI).

DSC07523.jpg

DSC07525.jpg

DSC07524.jpg

Payment by money order. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
ttt. Will also trade for Gmp 5.0 Mustangs. '89 blue/grey 5.0, '92s, 5.0 verts etc.

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Maybe if you weren't trying to rip off good people you may get a few replies. I'd give you $50 at most. $130? You're insane.

Explain how I'm trying to rip people off. Don't like the price then move on. It's not nearly as common as the black, red, or silver versions. As I also posted, I'm willing to trade for cars that go in the $80 price range. Not putting a gun to anyones head here.

Last edited:

SB490

Established Member
I understand it's not as common but the price you're asking is laughable. You may find a few idiots willing to pay that just because they are rare but you're trying to make over a hundred dollar profit. Greed.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I understand it's not as common but the price you're asking is laughable. You may find a few idiots willing to pay that just because they are rare but you're trying to make over a hundred dollar profit. Greed.

I'm probably one of the least greediest people I know. I've dealt with several local members and always give when I can. Customized a diecast cobra for a member (Nino) and gave it to him as a gift just because he is a cool guy. Whenever I see something car related a friend might like I pick it up and gift it. Goes way beyond car stuff too. There's no guide that tells you what these things go for so I'm going based off previous prices I've seen. Honestly if there was a sonic blue owner or a collector that really wanted it I would have no problem hooking them up.

black 10th vert

Established Member
The SB version of these are very hard to come by now, but from what I have seen, the coupe version are more rare for some reason than the vert. I have one of these as well, so I always keep an eye on the market to see where they are at. I have several of the others in the more common colors as well. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread