WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
Can’t wait to see the one you got after all this time. I feel like You looked forever. Glad you found one and your happy.
I did not get one sir, I didn’t want to turn this into a sappy thread or anything. I’m out of the game looking for a while. My motorcycle accident has me in other directions. Anything motorcycle, or car related is now on the back burner for the foreseeable future. Like I said before. Thank you to everyone for helping and sending me links. The fight isn’t over yet, I’ll bounce back and buy a sonic blue, just now isn’t my time.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I did not get one sir, I didn’t want to turn this into a sappy thread or anything. I’m out of the game looking for a while. My motorcycle accident has me in other directions. Anything motorcycle, or car related is now on the back burner for the foreseeable future. Like I said before. Thank you to everyone for helping and sending me links. The fight isn’t over yet, I’ll bounce back and buy a sonic blue, just now isn’t my time.
I can lock or more make this go away if you want Dan.

LS WUT

Established Member
See the way my knee is set up, and my broken wrist. I don’t think I’ll be doing anything, wiping my own ass has become something to overcome as well. I can assure you this breaks my hurt more than I let off.

Attachments

• 71314635357__D36BEFA1-3D2D-47DF-A627-41B1FC1D4568.jpeg
    71314635357__D36BEFA1-3D2D-47DF-A627-41B1FC1D4568.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2157.jpeg
    IMG_2157.jpeg
    316.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3092.jpeg
    IMG_3092.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3114.jpeg
    IMG_3114.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 57

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Don't know you well, so it's no surprise i didn't know about your accident.
All I know is you're one of the most pleasant and respectful people out here and I wish you the best in your recovery.Get well soon..
SVTP NEEDS you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread