WANTED: Sonic Blue Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS WUT

Established Member
It was on 03/04 cobras for sale on FB, think 58k miles, not too many mods for 38,5
Got a pm about it. It must have sold last year from the gentlemen I talked to about it. It’s a factory spoiler delete car. It had less miles, and such last year. He wanted $32k for it. My only hold up was it being a factory spoiler delete. I didn’t want to hurt the value by drilling my own holes. Then I considered buying a decklid and painting it, etc. at that time he opted to keep it. (Obviously he sold it).

PC03GT

Established Member
Got a pm about it. It must have sold last year from the gentlemen I talked to about it. It’s a factory spoiler delete car. It had less miles, and such last year. He wanted $32k for it. My only hold up was it being a factory spoiler delete. I didn’t want to hurt the value by drilling my own holes. Then I considered buying a decklid and painting it, etc. at that time he opted to keep it. (Obviously he sold it).
For the miles it seemed high to me. I guess someone is trying to make a couple bucks flipping it

LS WUT

Established Member
For the miles it seemed high to me. I guess someone is trying to make a couple bucks flipping it
Yeah. $38,500 for a car like that seems a bit much. For what it’s worth I found a 19k mile coupe for $44k. However has mods, blower, etc. so for the $5k more I get 30k miles less, and mods I’d probably so myself. Catch .22

PC03GT

Established Member
Yeah. $38,500 for a car like that seems a bit much. For what it’s worth I found a 19k mile coupe for $44k. However has mods, blower, etc. so for the $5k more I get 30k miles less, and mods I’d probably so myself. Catch .22
The right car will come up sooner or later. Could be worse, you could be COBRAless.

LS WUT

Established Member
The right car will come up sooner or later. Could be worse, you could be COBRAless.
You’re right sir. The right car did come up, and I almost had it. However my buyer for the OW made things difficult. Last minute low balls when I was gonna trailed the car from florida to his driveway in Idaho on my way to pick up another members. Wants to short me $3k a day before I leave. Since then I’ve kinda lost hope. However maybe soon enough!

Rugdr

Would you mind sharing where this one is at via pm? Thank you.

cobraCRZY48

Established Member
I have a 23k mile sonic blue cobra I am thinking about selling. Tasteful bolt ons, still the stock blower.

LS WUT

Established Member
Alright boys, so the guy I’m talking to seems to be jerking me around. Let me know some thoughts on this. He’s saying this is a license plate bracket, and the tires are new. It’s got 88k miles, and he wants $27k.

Attachments

• 56C79837-36D5-4C3C-BA71-A97A3DFEE407.jpeg
    56C79837-36D5-4C3C-BA71-A97A3DFEE407.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 6AA74E66-46D9-4A93-B76F-A6BC8047B127.jpeg
    6AA74E66-46D9-4A93-B76F-A6BC8047B127.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 103

LS WUT

Established Member
Hard PASS
I don’t want to put him on blast, so I’ll keep that out. I’m just saying.. this is what I have to deal with. Either people want some crazy price for them, or they’re ragged out but still want a premium.

PC03GT

Established Member
I don’t want to put him on blast, so I’ll keep that out. I’m just saying.. this is what I have to deal with. Either people want some crazy price for them, or they’re ragged out but still want a premium.
We know most of these cars have been beat on at some point and time, and apparently something more happened with this one. Don't waste your hard earned money on something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread