Sonic Blue for Sale

kevin_04svt

Established Member
I have a 2003 SVT Lightning up for sale. The truck is sonic blue metallic with a fresh paint job only 1 year old. It runs great and just had the heads freshened up and ported. The current mileage is 143k on the body but less on the motor not sure exactly how many miles. The front bumper has a few scraps on it but other than that the paint and body is in excellent condition. Just had front end rebuilt and aligned. New rotors, brakes, and fresh synthetic fluid in rear end. I have always ran Mobil 1 synthetic oil in it. The truck made 419 rwhp & 505 rwtq. This truck is a lot of fun to drive and has lots of torque. The truck has a clean title. I do not need to sell this truck so please no low ballers...as you can see I have a lot of money invested in this truck and will not give it away...decent clean trades are welcome... 832-344-6046...call or text with any questions. $15,500 obo.

Mods:
-Fully built 4r100 with Circle D 2600-2800 billet stall
-Ported blower
-Ported heads
-C&L plenum ported to match
-Trans. cooler w\ electric fan
-Electric fan 00101_jqkiPIJK3yg_50x50c.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg00101_jqkiPIJK3yg_50x50c.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
-AirAid cold air intake
-C&L intake elbow
-Accel coil packs
-boost bypass
-EGR delete
-2-4" drop
-OBX stainless longtube headers
-Bassani exhaust with x pipe
-4lb lower pulley
-T/A differential girdle
-Intercooler expansion tank
-Cross drilled slotted rotors with ceramic pads