South Orange County Cars and Coffe and quick cruise up PCH

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Mom in law took the kids this weekend so the little lady and i decided to take the gt500 down to the South OC C/C which is down in San Clemente. Then took PCH roughly 45 miles north to Seal Beach where we caught the 405/605 and had lunch before we headed home.

Great trip and was something we dont often get to do with small children.

Highly recommended for you SoCal folks!

Couple pics...

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Is this the same one that was in Aliso Viejo? I passed by AV last week and it looked like it was gone

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure about the one in AV... this took place in San Clemente at the Outlets. It was packed! Lots of turn out... very nice.

Dinosgt

Established Member
Is this the same one that was in Aliso Viejo? I passed by AV last week and it looked like it was gone

I used to go to that one in AV before I moved out of state. I was told by a buddy that they shut it down recently for the same reason they all get shut down - the idiots that can't help themselves from impressing us all.

I noticed in the pics here what looks like at least two of the same cars I used to see there...

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Great photos. Thanks for sharing Dominic.
BTW,......the "turd" looks great in my opinion.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Aliso Viejo was shut down at the request of the shopping center owner. All of the food places in the center wanted it to stay, as they all had lines at 630am. As for usual car show shenanigans, it was far better than Irvine. I rarely saw anyone do a burnout or fishtail out of the lot.

This one in San Clemente has a good dude running it. He makes sure people go in the far entrance to the shopping center so they avoid the homes by the main entrance. If people do something stupid leaving, he takes down their plate and they aren't allowed back in.

I'm there pretty much every week, except last week. I never park in Mustang row up front, I always stay in the back. Easier to leave. But it's a great show. Since they opened up a street from Rancho Santa Margarita straight to San Clemente, it's a super easy drive for me. And because it's further south, I'm seeing different cars coming from south of Orange County.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Shelby looks awesome man. I really dig the James Dean Replica Porsche as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Star_Wars_Walkers_01.jpg

That house reminds me of this

George Lucas' house? lol

edit: stupid photobucket. photo is a star wars walker

Last edited:

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
When does this usually take place? I've been wanting to hit up more C&C's to see the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread