Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
It can go with the Winnebago that's already out there
s4klbuhigwlkkgbyyqfo.jpg

blk02edge

Established Member
whats the point of that ?
Real buzzkill answer, it is a test weight for Falcon heavy rocket. Why a tesla roadster? Why not... Also carries a large amount of information on the human race micro engraved on a quartz disk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
40110298232_4e9c412936_o.jpg

I give Musk a ton of credit for doing this. Great marketing! Probably the best add for an automaker in history. The guy's a genius!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
View attachment 1465327

I give Musk a ton of credit for doing this. Great marketing! Probably the best add for an automaker in history. The guy's a genius!

Indeed, it's a great way to get attention on his car and have it on his car for future reference since people are going to want to check in on this car to see how it's doing. A nice long lasting "commercial" in a time that conventional commercials are getting skipped more and more.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He is an attention whore. And it takes attention away from all his broken promises,delivery misses and back scaling of designs that he overpromised.
Uh, no! :rolleyes: That wasn't the reason for him sending the car into space. The guy is a marketing/advertising genius.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Uh, no! :rolleyes: That wasn't the reason for him sending the car into space. The guy is a marketing/advertising genius.
He is a genius, he got taxpayers to prop up a company that would have crashed and burned years ago if it was private owned. Guy gets way more credit than deserved when it comes to business practices. Goes to show, you can get rich by creating a cult following of people willing to pay for things they won't see for years. It's like iPhone people times 100.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
greatest distraction ever, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. LOL

Investors - "When will you ramp up production on model 3 and be profitable?"
Elon Musk - "earnings reports are boring, look i'm sending a car into space!"
SEC - "Tesla has reported losses totaling $617mil last quarter"

Users who are viewing this thread