Special Order 2021 Super Heavy Duty

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Totally agree.. i had a few hobby cars i flipped to soften the blow some.

lmao!

The week the truck arrived at the dealer, the dealer called to me to advise of her arrival... during that conversation they offered to pay me $1000 to keep it on their lot and sell vs. selling to me at the agreed-to discount. True story.

I waited 2 months.. i kindly said no way, im coming to get her!
Lol because they could have charged was over.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
OP sitting there, telling us about his new truck like...

MEMEHEADER_01-1280x720.jpg

andymarkv

Established Member
He has a set of polished Alcoas on his truck and they look great on there! If you're looking for wheels I would highly suggest looking at them.
While I LOVE the look of polished Alcoas...I can't imagine washing that much real estate AND THEN having to polish wheels too!! That would be an all day project! lol

I love the truck but man the tires look tiny! I don't think they're actually that small...its just trucks today are MASSIVE! I bet if you parked next to a 1 ton dually from the 90's the contrast would be startling.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, one hell of a truck you got there. Looks great.

Love the new Rams. They really hit it out of the park with the interiors and IMO they are still the top dog there.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Looks like Granite Crystal Metallic. Same color as my jeep. Looks amazing when clean.

Now you just need a six foot lift and youre g2g!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
While I LOVE the look of polished Alcoas...I can't imagine washing that much real estate AND THEN having to polish wheels too!! That would be an all day project! lol

I love the truck but man the tires look tiny! I don't think they're actually that small...its just trucks today are MASSIVE! I bet if you parked next to a 1 ton dually from the 90's the contrast would be startling.

Good eye and I agree. They are 235/80r17's. The problem with dually's is you cant go too big without requiring a spacer on the rears and if you do elect to install spacers, the thinnest you can get is 2" or you have to trim/cut the studs. No thanks!

Im either going to stick with the stock size just in a more aggressive, all terrain type of tire, or go one size up to a 255/80r17. The 255 would be about 33" tall where the stock 235's are 32".

Looks like Granite Crystal Metallic. Same color as my jeep. Looks amazing when clean.

Now you just need a six foot lift and youre g2g!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure! Since i only cruise the malls lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice truck, and I can see why you're loving it.
Power - CHECK
Torque - CHECK
Comfort - CHECK
Looks - CHECK
Useability - CHECK

I like the paint color choice, too!

Will you stick with the factory wheels?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey Bob, thanks! Im enjoying this big girl, that's for sure.

I do like the factory wheels but also understand black wheels is a love/hate, very subjective look on a vehicle. They tie nicely with the color matched trim and bumpers along with the blacked out badging.

I'll likely upgrade the tires sooner than i should, but for now i plan to keep the wheels.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have no clue about those trucks, but any way you can fit a 37x12.5 in the front and 37” tall tires in the rear?

It would be the red bow on top!

My94GT

Established Member
Beautiful set up! Also great work on the price considering the current trends. Having the same interior in my 1500 I have to agree plush is an understatement for these trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread