Speed of sound

50q's

Established Member
anyone know where I can find one of these for a coupe? Also I am going to purchase aeroforce gauges and I am trying to match them as best as possible. anyone know the best color combination?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Order directly from speed of sound. As for the gauge, silver background with red "svt" logo. I actually have a couple spares that I keep hanging around. I also went with the green for the lighting on the gauge.

green99_svt

Established Member
Email sos directly. I was able to mail him my pillar and have the pods added. They no longer make them otherwise since ford discontinued the trim they made them from. It cost about 150 and was turned around in about a week.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I have a stock vert pillar for sale for someone to do this but not have to give up their stock one.

P.S. you cannot beat the fit and finish off the SOS pods. Perfect.

03SVTscott

Established Member
Like these ?

null_zps67f649ba.jpg

null_zps4f5623e6.jpg

I went through TRBO VNM....good dude. I didn't really know what/how to order so I went through him.

Last edited:

danbogart

Established Member
I've bought from a ton of businesses for my car, and will say that speed of sound was probably one of the best to deal with. Beautiful work and great customer service.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
I've bought from a ton of businesses for my car, and will say that speed of sound was probably one of the best to deal with. Beautiful work and great customer service.

Agreed 100%!
One of the best out there. I got more phone calls from them with status updates than I do from my car dealership.

SV

Users who are viewing this thread