Speedhut Guages still available?

SVTvsTheWorld

Established Member
After searching the forums for options on gushes that most closely match the stock guages and interior I see that most reccome nd the Speedhut Guages. However I don't see them on the website. Are the white face with svt logo, silver bezel guages still offered? If not are there any currently available combos that cone close to matching? Looking at wideband, boost, maybe fuel pressure.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
After searching the forums for options on gushes that most closely match the stock guages and interior I see that most reccome nd the Speedhut Guages. However I don't see them on the website. Are the white face with svt logo, silver bezel guages still offered? If not are there any currently available combos that cone close to matching? Looking at wideband, boost, maybe fuel pressure.

Send them an email and ask for a quote. I’m sure they still make them probably special order. I run two aeroforce gauges. Well just bought the 2nd shoulda bought both the 1st time.

1793147476b4e2d58296d323b13b03e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s351

Established Member
TRBO VNM is your guy I just finished installing my speedut gauge last Thursday.

SVTCam

Established Member
TRBO VNM is your guy, he just answered about 100 questions of mine, and placed my order today. He is the 1 stop shop...

keith89

Established Member
I ordered mine through the speedhut site. You have to custom configure a revolution gauge to match. It's not hard to do as all the options you can select on the site...at least when i ordered mine. Which gauges are you looking for?

SVTvsTheWorld

Established Member
I ordered mine through the speedhut site. You have to custom configure a revolution gauge to match. It's not hard to do as all the options you can select on the site...at least when i ordered mine. Which gauges are you looking for?
I'm thinking I'll go 3 pod pillar and run wideband, fuel pressure, interceptor guage (svt logo), cab this all be had thru speed hut or do I need to get the interceptor elsewhere? If so where do I get it from w/logo?

Users who are viewing this thread