Speeding Psycho Cop

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
I wonder if the people who are complaining that he is speeding excessively would feel the same if THEY were the victims of a crime and the officer responding would be speeding to get to them.....

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I wonder if the people who are complaining that he is speeding excessively would feel the same if THEY were the victims of a crime and the officer responding would be speeding to get to them.....

It all depends on the crime. If its an officer down or something.. Yeah, go for it.

But unless its a big emergency, slow down!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
if it were something happening to you OP or a family member, he would bitching that they couldnt get there fast enough...what took them so long

03DOHC

Established Member
This is the same department that the LEO ran into the two kids while traveling at a high rate of speed.

The city's police department, already under fire for a crash in which two teenagers died when their car was hit by a speeding police officer, suspended another officer last year for driving more than 100 mph on three occasions.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Good'ol Crown Vic taking a beating, will be interesting to see how the cars do in comparison.

Goose727

I feel the need....
Established Member

Did you happen to notice that he was one of the LAST ones to arrive on scene!!?? WTF is he doing rolling across the entire town like that code 3......His ass should be fired. These are the same IDIOTS that plowed into a car and killed 2 teenagers and tried to blame them for it because they turned in front of the cop who was doing 106mph through an intersection that wasn't cleared!

No excuse, and yes I'm a LEO.

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Did you happen to notice that he was one of the LAST ones to arrive on scene!!?? WTF is he doing rolling across the entire town like that code 3......His ass should be fired. These are the same IDIOTS that plowed into a car and killed 2 teenagers and tried to blame them for it because they turned in front of the cop who was doing 106mph through an intersection that wasn't cleared!

No excuse, and yes I'm a LEO.

I'm not saying that what he did was ok, just asking a question. In my opinion, he had no reason to be driving like that...it seemed to me that when he arrived on scene it wasn't a situation that warranted the driving. It also seems to me that he was on opposite side of town every time...driving at that rate of speed and it still took him over 5 minutes to get there? Does he need to respond to that particular call being that far away?

Last edited:

recalcitrant

Established Member
if it were something happening to you OP or a family member, he would bitching that they couldnt get there fast enough...what took them so long

I don't depend on the police to protect my family. Only to take the report when they get there. That's one of the problems in this country. People expect the police to do everything for them. Good way to get yourself taken advantage of.:beer:

MATT SS

Good'ol Crown Vic taking a beating, will be interesting to see how the cars do in comparison.

It sure does! We beat the balls off these cars and they hold up amazingly! They are acutally extremely slow espically after all the weight that is added. They get up to speed but it takes a LONG time.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Could that police officer face charges for driving like that?

Also, I've always wondered.. How fast can police officers go when responding to calls?

jarryd2018

Established Member
How many people would bitch if somebody said watch my cobra drive across town really fast and posted these vids? I don't agree, but everybody loves streetracing vids on this site but when a cop drive likes a dick you all get pissy. I hate watching the damn pigs drive the way they do, flip on their lights so they can run a red light then turn them off, run people off the road in the process, nearly cause wrecks because they know they can drive faster than everyone else while disregarding every traffic law they can.

I really wish they would start citing police officers for reckless driving when they are caught, there is no reason for them to drive any different than everyone else on the road unless they actually have a reason to respond to an incident and even then, safety is more important than time. I'd love knowing that my family was killed because the officer responding to the call crashed into a car when he ran a red light at 100 mph.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
How many people would bitch if somebody said watch my cobra drive across town really fast and posted these vids? I don't agree, but everybody loves streetracing vids on this site but when a cop drive likes a dick you all get pissy. I hate watching the damn pigs drive the way they do, flip on their lights so they can run a red light then turn them off, run people off the road in the process, nearly cause wrecks because they know they can drive faster than everyone else while disregarding every traffic law they can.

I really wish they would start citing police officers for reckless driving when they are caught, there is no reason for them to drive any different than everyone else on the road unless they actually have a reason to respond to an incident and even then, safety is more important than time. I'd love knowing that my family was killed because the officer responding to the call crashed into a car when he ran a red light at 100 mph.

I totally agree, cops down here abuse their authority while driving, if it's a legit reason..then fine but the speeding and running red lights is breaking the law just like the rest of us :fm:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread