spice

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Your new job involves you smoking some type of shit called spice? I've never heard of such a thing.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Spice in the Navy is 100% illegal.. if your caught using, distributing etc etc etc, your GONE.. no if's and's or buts about it..

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
Spice in the Navy is 100% illegal.. if your caught using, distributing etc etc etc, your GONE.. no if's and's or buts about it..

WRONG new message in the message traffic saying it is considered the same as weed. no tolerance. apperantly 10 people just got kicked out for smoking it at the barracks...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
drugs will kill you dead.

Just because spice is not a schedule 1 or 2 does not mean it shouldn't be. do a search of the DEAs website. spice is in the same league as salvia ...bad juju and illegal in a lot of places and destined to be illegal in a lot more.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member

lol buncha retards to smoke it and think you can get away with it.
i saw a captains mast one time that was televised for the ships crew to see. one sailor sold a bag of oregano to another sailor (who believed it was weed) and got caught. both got punished, one for distrubuting and the other for buying it. was funny, seems no one is gangster in front of the skipper, he broke down and started crying......
not a good day to be a G is it?:burnout:

mellor_21

Established Member
I thought about putting it in smackdown, but this would either get locked or just fill up with useless replies. This is NOT an argument. I could care less if you hate it, are against it, won't try it, etc. I asked for opinions from people who have experience with it.
That's interesting that they're catching so many people in the military.. How do they prove they smoked it?
I'm not in the Navy anymore, it's a long story but I got disqualled for nuke 2 weeks before march and review and they let me out since there weren't any decent job openings (call bs all you want, they can do it on nuke and seal enlistment contracts)
RDJ, good points but if that bothered me I wouldn't be considering it, probably wouldn't even know what it was actually.
And I'm definitely not talking about salvia.
Haha google ads

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
yeah seems like its just as retarded as smoking weed. Its the same in the air force, you get caught no if's and's or But's. Your done. Same goes for all civilian government employees.

Users who are viewing this thread