SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME - Official Teaser Trailer

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not a comic book buff, but it just seems "strange" for a character like Dr. Strange to be incorporated into a Spiderman movie. Has Dr. Strange ever been seen in a Spiderman comic in the past?

Oh yeah, there were quite a few times they were in the same comic.

E

BlueSnake01

Established Member
im thinking strange is also Mephisto
Highly doubt it. Strange is just doing a favor, Strange is a cocky person which could be his downside as well.

Im pretty positive the Loki effect will play a huge role here which will expand on Madness of Multiverse. They just made it looked like that in the trailers to not give up a ton, remember Hulk in the Infinity War trailer?

I also think Doc Ock isnt talking to Tom Holland but to Tobey's Spider-Man. Marvel at it again on fake scenes to have you think otherwise to avoid spoilers

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Highly doubt it. Strange is just doing a favor, Strange is a cocky person which could be his downside as well.

Im pretty positive the Loki effect will play a huge role here which will expand on Madness of Multiverse. They just made it looked like that in the trailers to not give up a ton, remember Hulk in the Infinity War trailer?

I also think Doc Ock isnt talking to Tom Holland but to Tobey's Spider-Man. Marvel at it again on fake scenes to have you think otherwise to avoid spoilers

reason I think it is.. because only 5 of the sinister 6 have been revealed

BlueSnake01

Established Member
reason I think it is.. because only 5 of the sinister 6 have been revealed
Last one could possibly be Mysterio, we dont know for sure he's dead.
Besides, looks like they're bringing back all the older bad guys, Rhino could make a comeback? Or Kraven? Considering they're making a Kraven movie already, would make sense to introduce him before to hype the single movie.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Last one could possibly be Mysterio, we dont know for sure he's dead.
Besides, looks like they're bringing back all the older bad guys, Rhino could make a comeback? Or Kraven? Considering they're making a Kraven movie already, would make sense to introduce him before to hype the single movie.

nah the rhino actor already said they didn’t approach him.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
884762_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=mcGdT358VtsAX8gv8zp&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

7425_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=_c2fo8ITc_IAX86N44Q&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread