Splitter for factory GT valance?

NickG

Established Member
I've been looking for a front splitter to fit my factory gt bumper but can't really find anything. Will the c/s splitter work?

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member

NickG

Established Member
I have the factory gt bumper and valance. I didn't want to get the c/s valance. just a splitter that fits the regular gt valance.

NickG

Established Member
Do people actually like RTR front chin spoiler/splitter ?
Sometime i look at it and i'm ok thats not bad. And sometimes i look at it and i'm like ohh man that's ugly !

I personally don't like the rtr chin spoiler. Just not my cup of tea.

RusWolf

Established Member
I personally don't like the rtr chin spoiler. Just not my cup of tea.

Yeah i prefer BOSS front valance and BOSS splitter. To me it looks like a previous generation M3. My issue with that is there are so many of them, otherwise i really dig the looks.

I'm still thinking about going with it because there are not many mustangs in NYC (once i move back there in 5 month) So it's not like i'm going to see exactly same set up 10 times a day.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
Ya i come onto these forums and see so many mustangs with the Rtr style wheels and saleen grille/ cs front valance but around where live most people have the cdc front lip and different kind of wheels.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Do people actually like RTR front chin spoiler/splitter ?
Sometime i look at it and i'm ok thats not bad. And sometimes i look at it and i'm like ohh man that's ugly !

DSC00136.jpg

i like it :-D

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
how do those invos hook? how do they compare to the stock p-zeros?

they hook alright. yesterday when it was around 70 degree's out they hooked 1st thru 2nd pretty decently. Today i did a 2nd gear pull from like 20mph and they spun a little. Around corners it's a little sketchy under WOT, but they grip fine when theyre heated up

RusWolf

Established Member
Jymboslice: thats not bad. I would what i would look like with Saleen or Roush grille instead of regular.

I'm thinking about trying it just for the purpose of it being less common. For example if i go to a car show or something.

But originally i was thinking about CS valance/BOSS splitter with HID's in the fogs, RTR rear valance, Roush side splitters, Roush or Saleen grille, duck tail spoiler or GT500 spoiler, one of the Cervini's hood or CF stalker hood and some baller wheels like HRE or something.

If i go with RTR front instead than i'll pretty much have everything RTR on my car and i was planning on mixing it up.

P.S. My car is black.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Jymboslice: thats not bad. I would what i would look like with Saleen or Roush grille instead of regular.

I'm thinking about trying it just for the purpose of it being less common. For example if i go to a car show or something.

But originally i was thinking about CS valance/BOSS splitter with HID's in the fogs, RTR rear valance, Roush side splitters, Roush or Saleen grille, duck tail spoiler or GT500 spoiler, one of the Cervini's hood or CF stalker hood and some baller wheels like HRE or something.

If i go with RTR front instead than i'll pretty much have everything RTR on my car and i was planning on mixing it up.

P.S. My car is black.

i was going to get a roush upper grille but i like the fog lights in the grille better. I think the roush/saleen upper grille + the cs valence and boss splitter would look pretty sick. i hate those side splitters, they look kinda off on this car(In my opinion). With a different hood, the RTR rear valence and a GT500 ducktail spoiler would all look really good on a black car.

i just got a good deal on the RTR stuff, so thats why i have the body pieces. I think everyone switches to the CS/Boss front valence too, they dont look bad. just common on here at least

mikestoyz

Established Member
Yeah, I am going with the saleen grill and installing some HID lights. If its enough lights Ill go with something other than the CS grill, although the combo looks awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread