Spoiler went bye bye :(

ViciousJay

Established Member
Well the day before Halloween at 3am someone had gotten into a fight out side of my apartment int he parking lot and my spoiler took the beating so to speak, i heard everything but thought it was a dream. I came out the following morning to find the corner of the passenger side spoiler broke off and a crease ont eh decklid corner and blood all over the side of my passenger qtr panel. :(

i had to remove the spoiler but i was thinking , should i get a gt500 one to replace the old one or have all the holes filled and go spoiler less or just wait and find a spolier-less recked (v6 or gt) and try buying the deck lid off them?

Intervention302

Established Member
Partial to the Roush spoiler myself...

DSC_00655.jpg

DSC_00588.jpg

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
i have a gt500 spoiler perfect shape for sale. its painted ingot silver. not sure what color your cars is

ViciousJay

Established Member
i have a gt500 spoiler perfect shape for sale. its painted ingot silver. not sure what color your cars is

Mines black, im stilling debating which to go with, now that someone brought up the roush one, i like that too but the price if a bit fiffy to me

5.0jake

Established Member
Viscous, that is a weird story. Do live in a bad area? Those people that fault need their ass kicked again.

Does the Roush and GT500 just bolt right on?

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Viscous, that is a weird story. Do live in a bad area? Those people that fault need their ass kicked again.

Does the Roush and GT500 just bolt right on?

actually i live in a really ice area, its always quite, very peaceful and never has ANYTHING HAPPENED LIKE THIS!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i called 2 places and both refused to do it saying it would never be perfect and to go by a new deck lid, seriously im losing my mind
what the hell??? considering that people shave door handles and the like and they turn out fine, i would think filling in a few small holes wouldn't be a problem at all.

ViciousJay

Established Member
what the hell??? considering that people shave door handles and the like and they turn out fine, i would think filling in a few small holes wouldn't be a problem at all.

thats what i thought :( whatever, im going with the gt500 one, i sent a buy it now to my g/f to get it for me for christmas

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
actually i live in a really ice area, its always quite, very peaceful and never has ANYTHING HAPPENED LIKE THIS!

Pretty damn weird imo. Too bad u don't know the azzhole that caused this bs. Mine's in the garage but most ppl know me a crazy fkr that does not put up w bs. But I know drunk azzes, well know no boundaries sometimes. Even a azz whippen they wake up and go wtf happened? Sorry to hear about this crap.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Find out who did that to your car, and beat the snot out of them with the remains of your old spoiler.....

ViciousJay

Established Member
Find out who did that to your car, and beat the snot out of them with the remains of your old spoiler.....

i dont live in the ghetto, i know some people recently moved out a day or two after, i wonder if they had a party or something and shyt got out of control, im not terribly pissed anymore about it but i wish it never happened

LSwat

Established Member
Don't you live in Itasca? How does your car become collateral damage to a street fight there? :shrug:

That's really unlucky and pretty shitty.

What did you decide on?

Users who are viewing this thread