Sporza 20x9.5" Wheels and Adapters

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Everything pictured was taken off of my perfectly running truck. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. I will also accept money orders. Cashiers or personal checks are possible but I will not ship anything until the funds have fully cleared into my account.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal is preferred along with the 3% added to the shipped price. Paypal to [email protected]

I work Sunday-Wednesday and on those days it is unlikely I will be able to get anything shipped so please be patient, I WILL GET IT TO YOU.

1.5" thick billet adapters, two are hubcentric (rears) and two have been machined to fit the front rotors on a Lightning. 5x135mm (with 14mm studs) to 5x4.5" (Mustang) bolt pattern. Comes with acorn lugs to mount them with. 150.00

goingturbosale23.jpg

Sporza D5 wheels 20x9.5" - Mustang bolt pattern of 5x4.5" shod with Nitto NT420 tires (used up) 305/40 20. Buyer can choose what style lugs they want, I have acorn style and tuner style, both sets come with locking lugs and key. 600.00

Package price for wheels/lugs and adapters is 700.00

Pic of them on the truck:

babgemod008oc3.jpg

sporzaclean3.jpg

sporzaclean2.jpg

This is to show the back of one wheel that has scratches.
sporzaclean.jpg

Brand new, never been mounted, Greg Weld wheels. 15x8 with 4.5" BS. Hankook 235/75 15's (30" tall) tires, balanced and ready to roll. Includes a full set of special lugs to allow these wheels to fit either a 5x4.5 or 5x4.75" bolt pattern. Willing to seperate wheels/tires. 400.00

goingturbosale25.jpg

More stuff to come and I will answer PM's and questions as best I can during the work week. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread