Spotted Thread..

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I go to the gym in tewksbury but dont think i stopped at papa ginos, unless someone has the exact same car as me lol

how long have you had that car? The guy I bought my old '98 cobra rims off of had a car exactly like yours and he was trying to get rid of it, I think he lived in or around Peabody.

bigmoose

Established Member
I saw what looked like a cobra and a lightning on 135 in hopkinton last night around 9pm going the other way. I have also seen a black terminator and blue lightning parked outside some security place right next to my apartment. not sure if these were the same or not.

post up, i'd be interested in whats done to the black cobra, it looks to have some mean tires.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I saw what looked like a cobra and a lightning on 135 in hopkinton last night around 9pm going the other way. I have also seen a black terminator and blue lightning parked outside some security place right next to my apartment. not sure if these were the same or not.

post up, i'd be interested in whats done to the black cobra, it looks to have some mean tires.
Do you live in mass? Your location and the rte 62/70 Hudson MA one are throwing me off. If your talking about Hudson MA. It's my Cobra and my cousins L.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigmoose

Established Member
Do you live in mass? Your location and the rte 62/70 Hudson MA one are throwing me off. If your talking about Hudson MA. It's my Cobra and my cousins L.

its a long story, but i have an apt in Hudson MA and I sometimes bring my cobra to my apt. Its usually garaged in RI because i don't have a garage up here. I'm only up here during the week to work and am down in RI on the weekends.

so you work right near my apt? and it was also you who i saw in hopkinton?

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
its a long story, but i have an apt in Hudson MA and I sometimes bring my cobra to my apt. Its usually garaged in RI because i don't have a garage up here. I'm only up here during the week to work and am down in RI on the weekends.

That was not me in hopkinton. It is me down from your apartment though. I have never seen your cobra in hudson.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member

It was nice meeting you at the show, goodluck with your cobra and those are some badass #'s your car made.

obi31khanobi3

Established Member

im almost positive it was my gt(mineral grey, black rims) and my friends lightning(red, lowered with black rims) heading back from the cape. if you were the one the blue 03 cobra that sounded amazing!

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Which gym is it?? Or maybe you parked in the Papa Ginos parking lot so no one goes near the car????

Planet Fitness on 38 i believe. Ive seen 2 white sn95s one a turbo with black whees and saleen wing and one just a GT w/ black wheels

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Spotted Ford GT on Rt. 2 last night....DAMN!!!
What a hardon I got.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Spotted Ford GT on Rt. 2 last night....DAMN!!!

Blue with stripes or the solid black one ?

Both were at Kimball's Thursday night, and the blue one was back at Oakridge Farms cruise night on Rt. 70 Lancaster last night. He's got Hoosiers slicks all the way around and like to get on it :rockon:

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
Spotted a red cobra vert with light bar on 95 heading north as we were getting on the pike last friday, on the way home from york beach today saw a gtr around the peabody area on 95 south, a porshe carrera s was trying to get him to race, he just stayed within the speed limit and didn't want any part of it, I would of took on the porsche but we were in my wifes car.

99caddysts

Established Member
Yellow 03/04 in the parking lot of the Grand Buffet restaurant in Nashua. Anyones?

Also, around 4:30 every weekday a guy in a gray colored new edge Saleen s281 driving by the Nashua airport.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
was messing with a New Orange Stage2 Roush on 128 North between Danvers and Beverly yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread