Spotted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Saw a redfire 03/04 near Aloma and 417 in Winter Springs/Oviedo across from that new Publix. Probably around 9:00 or 9:30.

svt99rag

Established Member
Saw a blue Super Snake on 17 south of Jacksonville, stance was perfect and sounded great. I snapped a picture, I will try to post it soon.

atlanticblueV6

Established Member
saw a white 95 cobra lowered on 94-98 silver saleen wheels in Lake Mary and ive also seen a Laser Red 96 Cobra vert on chrome saleen's, with a light bar, and smoked headlights. also around lake mary.

damn near creamed myself

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
saw a white 95 cobra lowered on 94-98 silver saleen wheels in Lake Mary and ive also seen a Laser Red 96 Cobra vert on chrome saleen's, with a light bar, and smoked headlights. also around lake mary.

damn near creamed myself

I've seen a white cobra on speedlines around Oviedo once a couple weeks ago. Not sure if it was a 95 though, because i think it had 96-98 taillights. Didn't get a look at the front though.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
had a silver 05+ mustang trying to keep up with me after leaving the gainesville raceway on wednesday august 3rd

03SVTGRL

Established Member
Ok, here is a toughie!

I saw a 2007-2009 black Shelby with white stripes with a girl driving.....Hmmm....
We were next to her in a silver Lightning from Brandon 60 to I-4 (where she proceeded off 75). It's badass to see another cobra girl out there. (Plus, she was hot!!!)

Slo_OrangeSRT

Established Member
the screaming yellow lightning! who owns it? i see it everyday out by UCF

That appears to be the yellow Lightning I heard start up at the car detail place on 50 across from the Chili's, just east of Alafaya. My '03 is loud, but that thing definately gives it a run for its money. He started it behind a row of hedges so I couldnt see it, but it stopped me in my tracks since I knew that sound. I waited for it to pull out knowing it had to be a L. The yellow threw me as I could barely see the roof. Is the owner on here?

not that i know of, ive been trying to catch him every time i see the truck on the road to ask questions on it but he always dissapears wich is really weird.....

he lives out by waterford area.

my POS is just as loud, if not louder then his truck :D

i do know he has bassani exhaust on it tho

I know it's a little late to be answering all this but I just saw it haha. It's a buddy of mines truck named david. He was going to ucf but is back down in west palm since he graduated. I forget the exact name of the yellow but it's some varian of a lambo yellow with a pearl/flake in it. As far as the setup it's built bottom end, heads/cam, and ported stock blower.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Saw a white 01 Cobra on Tuskawilla crossing over Red Bug at about 8:00 as I was leaving the gym. It was lowered, had black wheels, black lower valence on the rear bumper, and black around the license plate. Car sounded sweet!

SVTChris10

Established Member
Thought I would bring this back to life. I've seen a Torch Red 03 in Cape Coral, and a Black one as well. Two Mystichromes, a coupe and a vert in Fort Myers. Anybody else nearby

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Thought I would bring this back to life. I've seen a Torch Red 03 in Cape Coral, and a Black one as well. Two Mystichromes, a coupe and a vert in Fort Myers. Anybody else nearby

please take a minute to read the rules. Do not revive dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread