Springtime Mods for Princess (Foreman)

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Well Princess has been bugging me to work on her truck all winter and I finally had some free time. Since she doesn't have a camera I took some pics for her to post up.

She went all out with the wheel selection. My god these things are expensive. But they look good.

DSCN0349.jpg

Big fat lip on these suckers:
DSCN0360-1.jpg

DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0348-1.jpg

DSCN0351-1.jpg

DSCN0357-1.jpg

My old 2.3 Whipple. Isn't it a quite little thing???
DSCN0354-1.jpg

I also installed my old JLP traction bars with the "crappy powder coat" option. I had these things on less than a year and the coating peeled off all over them. I also had to have four new U bolts made because the old ones just kinda "welded" together so I had to cut them off.

My favorite thing was the dumb little Blueteeth speaker thingy that I flush mounted into the A pillar.
DSCN0343.jpg

Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal except I had to remove all of the dash to get to the back of the radio to plug in the Bluetooth interface.
DSCN2055-1.jpg

Princess was so over joyed at all the work that I did for her that she could barely contain her emotions.

Try as she might, in the end she just couldn't hold back her joy.

Foreman-1.jpg

The lesson here is don't load dumb pictures on your Facebook page that you don't want your friends posting on the sites.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
wow nice job E.:thumbsup:

so have you done anything with the stuff I sent you?
I am dying to see what you come up with:rockon:

02red

Established Member
how big is that lip???? nice looking wheels... did u have to cut something to make them fit ....

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i like the bluetooth mounting there....whenever the hell i get a new head unit i may do something similar!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
I'm sure Foreman will chime in here at some point and he can give the specs on the wheels. He dealt with getting them made so he would be the best source for that info.

Between the hub depth and the hard ass Goodyear tires they were nothing short of a complete bitch to install.

Boze messed up on the back spacing and it screwed with us from the word go. The rears look great with a big fat lip but the hub was to shallow for the flange on the axle so the wheel wouldn't sit flush against the rotor. Had to add a 1/4 spacer. In the front we had to add another 1/4 inch spacer because the dust cap interfered with the center cap of the wheel. I had to cut 1/4 off the spindle and smash the dust cap down to get it to fit.

foreman

NWS
Established Member
how big is that lip???? nice looking wheels... did u have to cut something to make them fit ....

There 20 x 10's in the front and 20 x 11.5's in the back.

Nope theres no cutting involved. but I did have to run a 1/4 inch spacer to make it all fit.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
curious but not didnt you go under the dash for the bluetooth?

I have to get to the back side of his JVC unit for the Bluetooth interface and I installed the unit solidly so this is the only way to get it out or to get to the rear of the radio.

It's not that hard to do if you know how to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread