Spy Shots—2019 GT500 With Supercharged 5.2 FPC Engine?

Fourcam380

Established Member
Centri blowers dont look very clean IMO; I couldnt see an OEM ever having one on a car, let alone the flagship model.

I wish Ford would offer a bigger displacement NA motor. Something to compete with the 6.4 in the Dodge's.

Koenigsegg used to use centrifugals paired with FR500 based 4.6/5.0 hardware.

Fourcam380

Established Member
In the meantime. Has anyone else noticed the redline rpm displayed in the '18 GT in a few pics on motortrend? 8k.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
image.png

Not that I think it must mean anything, but I spy 9.87@135.

Easily decerned numbers:
•2650rpm on the digital representation (2.65L tvs?)
•1964.5 miles (No idea. Maybe the first challenger or Buick roadmaster)
•72°
•289 miles. And the fuel is 49% full. 4.9L?

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
OK, I'll play!

1964.5 ?

The Mustang was first released as a 1964 1/2 model year

Definitely too many "coincidences" in those numbers to be actual coincidence.
How meaningful is another story.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If you read the 71° and highlighted blue backwards, you get 271.

If you look for it, 1987 is there as well. A venerable year for 5.0 enthusiasts, first forged piston 5.0 iirc.

There's also the easiest one. VAN is clearly there for all of us to see if you read the word NAV backwards.

This, coupled with the obvious inference of the the year 1987+ 35 (which is 2012) leads us to look at what the ford vans did in 2012. They STAGNATED until a death of the old v8/airstream design and 4 years later became euro boxes with exoboost power. The word stagnated is so important because it contains the words STANG (mustang), END STATE (the death generation of mustang!), TANNED (the horse is skinned of its beautiful leather! Hemp only interior!), GNAT (it will drop the pony in the grill for an ugly soros inspired gnat!), STAGED (it's a known cue to de thrown the king of pony cars that no one at ford wants!)

This obviously means in 2021, the mustang will become a euro box with exoboost power and die just 3.5 years later since 35 is in the most obvious place.

Guaranteed, my inside sources have confirmed this all.

Last edited:

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
A funny side note, in 1966 when camaro debuted their copy cat+ answer to fords keep it simple stupid success story, they didn't allow the cheerleaders to rehearse the act well enough. The girls ended up spelling "camaor!" Instead of "camaro!" With the large letter cards they were holding. The audience just looked at the name like wtf is this crap? Then they arranged the name correctly and, short of some French people that knew it meant friend of sorts, (a slang use of camarade) they still looked at the letter cards like wtf is this crap.

The moral, keep it simple, stupid.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If you read the 71° and highlighted blue backwards, you get 271.

If you look for it, 1987 is there as well. A venerable year for 5.0 enthusiasts, first forged piston 5.0 iirc.

There's also the easiest one. VAN is clearly there for all of us to see if you read the word NAV backwards.

This, coupled with the obvious inference of the the year 1987+ 35 (which is 2012) leads us to look at what the ford vans did in 2012. They STAGNATED until a death of the old v8/airstream design and 4 years later became euro boxes with exoboost power. The word stagnated is so important because it contains the words STANG (mustang), END STATE (the death generation of mustang!), TANNED (the horse is skinned of its beautiful leather! Hemp only interior!), GNAT (it will drop the pony in the grill for an ugly soros inspired gnat!), STAGED (it's a known cue to de thrown the king of pony cars that no one at ford wants!)

This obviously means in 2021, the mustang will become a euro box with exoboost power and die just 3.5 years later since 35 is in the most obvious place.

Guaranteed, my inside sources have confirmed this all.

Maybe VAN is a hint that Ford is bringing back the super van? New GT(40) = new super van?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
What if van is really gt90 and we get a v an, or rather v-16, powered f35 with hydro boosters and extra mur thrusters?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
the super van did what no van could better except late into the 90's when the Renault espace F1 with a race shell and 700hp went full retard.
image.png
image.png
image.png

paluka21

Established Member
Ok... I'll play with the Easter eggs.
1st gear, 35mph, timer = 9.87 = 9.87@135mph.
1964.5 miles = 1965 1/2 Mustang with a 289 cubic inch motor
289 miles to empty = same as above

2500rpm highlighted with 4000rpm line lock set, and 72* NW....hmm. Perhaps 72x Horsepower?

Fourcam380

Established Member
Lol can anyone confirm the 8k redline? Also what's static CR of the '18+ coyote? Guessing it will now be 12:1+

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Centri blowers dont look very clean IMO; I couldnt see an OEM ever having one on a car, let alone the flagship model.

I wish Ford would offer a bigger displacement NA motor. Something to compete with the 6.4 in the Dodge's.

Tell that to Koenigsegg, two Rotrex blowers bottom left. Man that engine looks fimiliar. In fact I heard from a reliable source this is the setup in the new GT500.
koenigsegg-ccx-studio-e-09.jpg

Edit:
Koenigsegg used to use centrifugals paired with FR500 based 4.6/5.0 hardware.

Shit I didn't get to this page yet, leaving it up for a badass mod motor pic

Users who are viewing this thread