Spy Shots—Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison Caught Without Scuba Gear

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
i-vWGcqBp-X4.jpg

Just about a month ago, GM introduced the Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Bison complete with factory steel bumpers, skid plates and a snorkel. Here is a first look at the Bison without its scuba gear, which gives us a better idea of what we’ll actually see on the road.

The Colorado ZR2 Bison is a factory spec truck, with some serious off-road capability. It features class-exclusive front and rear locking differentials and Multimatic DSSVTM dampers. The Bison gets an all-new “Chevrolet” lettered grille, which seems to take a page from the Raptor playbook. The Bison will sit on 31-in. Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac off-road tires paired with exclusive AEV Bison 17x8-in. aluminum rims.

According to GM, power will come from the 2.8L Duramax Turbodiesel engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.

Expect to see the Colorado ZR2 Bison on the road in the coming months.

i-HfDVGxV-X4.jpg

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I want to like them but that's just too much plastic up front. At least on the regular ZR2s.

If I want a small offroad truck, think I prefer the Ranger Raptor* with the 2.3L TT.

Not a fan of new diesels and all the regulation stuff that has to be put on there.

bullitt2735

Established Member
I want to like them but that's just too much plastic up front. At least on the regular ZR2s.

If I want a small offroad truck, think I prefer the Ranger Raptor* with the 2.3L TT.

Not a fan of new diesels and all the regulation stuff that has to be put on there.

Ford just said no ranger raptor for the US. So disappointed was hoping for it to be my next daily

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford just said no ranger raptor for the US. So disappointed was hoping for it to be my next daily
Seriously?

That's dumb. Theres a market for the full size and mini me raptor. Hope they make a "raptor" bronco.

Sent from my SM-N950U while eating breakfast with my family surfing the web nonstop

Users who are viewing this thread