Spy Shots: '23 Chevy Corvette Z06 Caught Without Heavy Camo

csc427

Established Member
I’m guessing $85-90k based on the base c8 price. They seem to do pretty well on stepping the pricing up from base to z06 to zr1. I’d guess a full optioned z07 maybe $110-120k.
I highly doubt 120k, im gonna GUESS, 88k. The pass 2 gen Z06 Tadge said if you can afford the previous gen Z, you'll afford the upcoming.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
No stick I’m guessing? If that’s the case I’d rather buy a 6 speed 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. At least some division at GM has the balls to make a luxury sedan in a stick. I was really surprised they brought back the the stock after getting rid of it. I though we saw the last stick CTS-V in the generation before the last.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
IMO, vette’s recently have tended to be overdone from a styling perspective. I can appreciate a more conservative approach. Something tells me though, once we see it in it’s final form, all those aero bits and duct work will heavily contrast against the wide body, and it’ll look pretty racey.
The c6z was gorgeous! I agree the c7 was overdone.

blk02edge

Established Member
No stick I’m guessing? If that’s the case I’d rather buy a 6 speed 2022 CT5-V Blackwing. At least some division at GM has the balls to make a luxury sedan in a stick. I was really surprised they brought back the the stock after getting rid of it. I though we saw the last stick CTS-V in the generation before the last.

No chance of a stick

FordMoCo21

Just passing through.
Established Member
Can't wait to blow one of these off the road in my near 15 year old GT500 with a $2k blower upgrade.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Watching that video again, the motor does sound really awesome!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Things that wont happen for $100 please

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lkpk64o0ccrk7ajligod0dndn5uxm21dl1boyfvl&rid=giphy.gif

FordMoCo21

Just passing through.
Established Member
He'll get dragged down the highway too
Hmm Basic power:weight calculations are hard for some, lets see:

Basic Bitch S197 GT500 - ~670whp @ 3750lbs (drag pack, full interior and normal simple weight reduction)
C8 Z oh Suck - ~ 580whp @ 3600++lbs

The C8Z is going to have a hard enough time coming around a C7Z on the interstate. Last I checked a bone stock 13/14 GT500 at 590whp is door to door with a C7Z pending drivers.

Also, no I'm not talking about the ring or any other road course for that matter, where the 0.5%er's are, I'm talking about highway racing where literally everything happens at the random car guy level. And before someone comes at me with the stoplight to stoplight garbage, people don't do that... 9/10 random races that happen are rolling around at 20-40mph+. I've been driving loud Mustangs for over a decade, daily, and can count on maybe 2 fingers the amount of other "sports" cars that have actually done a full blown launch from a light with me. Damn near every single person gets up to 20+ before hitting it, or better yet, out on the highway where it's actually safer and you can do more than 70mph like a little weasel.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Basic Bitch S197 GT500 - ~670whp @ 3750lbs (drag pack, full interior and normal simple weight reduction)

The C8Z is going to have a hard enough time coming around a C7Z on the interstate. Last I checked a bone stock 13/14 GT500 at 590whp is door to door with a C7Z pending drivers.

Also, no I'm not talking about the ring or any other road course for that matter, where the 0.5%er's are, I'm talking about highway racing where literally everything happens at the random car guy level. And before someone comes at me with the stoplight to stoplight garbage, people don't do that... 9/10 random races that happen are rolling around at 20-40mph+. I've been driving loud Mustangs for over a decade, daily, and can count on maybe 2 fingers the amount of other "sports" cars that have actually done a full blown launch from a light with me. Damn near every single person gets up to 20+ before hitting it, or better yet, out on the highway where it's actually safer and you can do more than 70mph like a little weasel.
LMFAO

1484049495-screen-shot-2017-01-10-at-115103-am.jpg

csc427

Established Member

Internet racing at its best. Lol.
Aero and traction play a large role today in cars outperforming their hp. Gonna guess that 670whp gt500 spins like shit on a normal random encounter on the street. If this c8 is 650+hp, I’m gonna say it has a quicker 40-130 time than a 670whp s197 gt500.

yenko boy

Established Member
I believe this car is going to have serious weight savings. At a minimum carbon fiber wheels, carbon ceramic brakes and a few carbon fiber panels. If were talking magnesium transmission case , engine block and cradle well damn. So my guess 3400ish.

Users who are viewing this thread