srt-4 v. 350z

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
So, not much of a kill story but a kill story regardless. I was driving home from work and I'm on the highway. It's about 11:00 at night so there isn't much traffic.

I'm going about 70 mph in the left lane and slowly passing a guy in the middle lane. I see blue HIDs come up and quickly change lanes to the right lane and fly-by. I pass the guy in the middle and move over and continue doing 70-75 mph.

The 350z slowed down to match my speed. Long story short we did two 60 mph pulls up to about 110 and both times I had him by about 2 cars.

My srt-4 is an 05. Power mods are BFMIC, intake, and stage 1 ecu.
350z had an exhaust for sure and maybe an intake since it was fairly loud. I don't know what else since he eventually took and exit which was good because he started to drive like a dick after losing twice.

I had no passengers and it looked like he did. Young guys.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
unless its an HR powered Z its pretty much a total turd even with full bolt on. So slooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i remember my Z though, loved it lol it was a track soldier!

kaz109

Established Member
Good kill...they are slow even when modded with a TT kit. Idk why but they don't take to mods very well . Is the neon your daily? Any more mod plans?

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
Neon is the daily so no mods are planned other than maintence. If the turbo goes I might upgrade it but I don't plan on dumping boat loads of money into my fwd dd

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
The 350z is silver. Had some sort of neon blue glow for the rear license plate or he swapped out the bulbs for blue bulbs. HIDs of some sort up front.

My neon is black and I didn't give anyone a thumbs down

Users who are viewing this thread