SRT Super Stock has arrived...

ArabianOak

Established Member
Impressive packages. I see that the Carbon Package adds suede headliner. How do you like it? I have one in my 2022 Genesis GV70 and like its appearance a lot. A nice touch.
For sure. I’m constantly amazed on how the small touches on the interior make a car feel so much nicer.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
very nice, congrats. the super stock is my favorite of all the new cars out today and the only one i would consider buying, if i were in the market. like the demon, the smaller brake and wheel package is to me what makes it look so much better and meaner than the other challengers they offer

madscotsman

Established Member
NICE!!! Don't lose those keys with that enhanced security installed. Now you'll have to purchase the module that reads them in the car as well as any new key fobs to make any spares. They SHOULD have offered you up to 2 spare keys at as discount when they installed that security update.

Last edited:

Adower

Established Member
Nice ride. The hellcats in that grey color are a instant head turner.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Destroyer Gray? My favorite.

iu

quad

Established Member
Great looking car - congrats! Here's a pic I found online that seems to be similar to yours but with stripes and without the yellow accent line at the front.

When you get it out in better weather eventually you should take some pics standing further back. I also find cars look best with a narrower camera angle. Wide angles usually distort the shape of the car too much. I guess it depends though, sometimes wide angles can work for interiors, engine bay and perhaps detail shots of the wheels and tires etc.

2021_dodge_challenger_16294065972bb9df6ebMH563477_3364.jpg

ArabianOak

Established Member
Great looking car - congrats! Here's a pic I found online that seems to be similar to yours but with stripes and without the yellow accent line at the front.

When you get it out in better weather eventually you should take some pics standing further back. I also find cars look best with a narrower camera angle. Wide angles usually distort the shape of the car too much. I guess it depends though, sometimes wide angles can work for interiors, engine bay and perhaps detail shots of the wheels and tires etc.

2021_dodge_challenger_16294065972bb9df6ebMH563477_3364.jpg

I agree, i am not a fan of the hood pins or stripes though...it's not bad looking just personal taste....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
BJ on wheels....... Like any hellcat powered platform the value will never go down. Not too often u can by a muscle car that will actually go up in value.

Users who are viewing this thread