SRT Super Stock has arrived...

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Well it wouldn't be my choice of car, I hope you like it OP. Just don't turn into one of those delusional guys that start everyone it's the future.

Beside we all know OP is going to get bored with this thing really quick. Sure it is ridiculously fast but after you show it off to your friends and do a few launches you realize you're stuck driving a car that was designed during the Bush administration with a gimmicky steering wheel/yoke, that only does one thing.

Enjoy in good health OP, and I look forward to the next toy thread.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Well it wouldn't be my choice of car, I hope you like it OP. Just don't turn into one of those delusional guys that start everyone it's the future.

Beside we all know OP is going to get bored with this thing really quick. Sure it is ridiculously fast but after you show it off to your friends and do a few launches you realize you're stuck driving a car that was designed during the Bush administration with a gimmicky steering wheel/yoke, that only does one thing.

Enjoy in good health OP, and I look forward to the next toy thread.

The steering wheel was designed by Knight Industries.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

He won't have it for 6 months.

kaz109

Established Member
haha...man that was crazy against the m5 with that start...but yes, it is so fast people have told me not to floor it because it can make some people nauseous from the g force.
What I find funny is ppl saying the plaid does one thing and you’ll get bored with it yet gawk over the SS like it isn’t solely a straight line car lol. I could see getting bored with an SS just as quickly as a plaid.

This ICE vs EV is the same thing as when DCTs came along.

ArabianOak

Established Member
What I find funny is ppl saying the plaid does one thing and you’ll get bored with it yet gawk over the SS like it isn’t solely a straight line car lol. I could see getting bored with an SS just as quickly as a plaid.

For me it’s how usable the power is too. Nothing beats tesla for that category either. When did anyone predict running low 9s on damp roads with perfect stability???

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this your first plaid or am I confusing you with another poster?

Either way, the Plaid is just ridiculous in performance. Nice car.

blk02edge

Established Member

And DCT's are still gay as well

blk02edge

Established Member
And plenty of people have tried them and hate them.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/considering-selling-the-shelby-for-a-mach-1….174011/
I have driven them, it's boring uneventful nothingness to me haha

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
For where OP lives I can see what he got a Plaid, can drive that thing year round with just a tire swap. Not sure I'd want to drive an SS year round even if I could swap tires.

Also, snag yourself an HC car in 2023 since that is the last year and store it, they will be worth a lot.

Drive year round...lmao! I see your join date and still have to ask...Are you new here? :ROFLMAO:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
next week, the question is will you call me mommy or daddy?

Depends on the day. Once they slice your wiener up and invert it into a taco,

Nevermind. I’m disgusting myself, and that’s kind of rare.

Did you sell the SS to a dealership for more than you paid for it? Please tell me it was the same dealership!

IA Shelby

Established Member
I think you should consider a supercharged Raptor when they are released for something different…. or a 427 cobra replica.

Users who are viewing this thread